Samsung Galaxy A51

Samsung Galaxy A51

systemic, 08 Mar 2020Mi9T is better, because it have glass back, not plastic like A51... moreDarkmode is specifically dark grey instead of black on Samsung to avoid black smearing. OLED turns pixels off displaying black and they take time to turn on again, hence causing a smearing effect. It is especially present at low brightness due to PWM dimming.

• systemic

agui, 06 Mar 2020Hey guys, I've been wanting to buy xiaomi mi 9t (redmi k20) but ... moreMi9T is better, because it have glass back, not plastic like A51. Also Mi9T does not have punch hole or notch, at all, so thats a plus, also. Battery is similar, screen is similar, but auto brighness is bettr on Galaxy A51. Back camera is similar (mediocare at best), front camera is better in Mi9T. Software, well, MIUI have more options build in, have frequent updates (od MIUI), also dark mode is dark (black, and on amoled that's a good thing), not like Samsung's OneUI with dark mode but with grey color. Also, Galaxy A51 have Android 10.0 out of the box (so i guess it will be longer support, officialy), then again, Mi9T have Qualcomm, so there is tons of custom roms. I will say, if you want better build, go for Xiaomi (also it's cheaper, now), if you don't like MIUI, but you're ok with plastic build for 200+$ look at some of new Motorola phones, Motorola have clean software, good design, long battery life good cameras, also Android 10.0, so, Motorola One Hyper is good alternative.

• demi

i got an a51 and im having trouble with video calls in viber... also when i send videos on messenger the quality gets really bad. does anyone else have this issue?

ThaisJF, 06 Mar 2020Hello, everyone. I am in the process of choosing a new phone, up... more6GB RAM as a minimum would be good since you keep your phone for a long time. Samsung provides updates for a maximum of 2 years though. Security updates will be provided by Google with Android 10 but no idea for how long or how frequently.

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2020go for mi 9tAfter using a Redmi Note 8 for two months I can tell you their software is turning out to be horrible. More and more of my notifications are arriving muted and auto-brightness hasn't worked properly for me since MIUI 8 (3 years).

I had switched from a Galaxy A50 which was overall ok except for build quality, camera quality, battery life and fingerprint sensor. I would think twice before commiting to another Xiaomi. Software is just terrible, even worse support than Samsung surprisingly. A-series is not any better support wise.

minabi, 07 Mar 2020can you explain why we should choose the mi9 t rather than samsu... moreA51 using Gorilla glass 3 but Mi 9T using Gorilla glass 5. A51 using plastic body but Mi 9T has glass body. A51 only support 15w fast charge but Mi 9T support 18w fast charge. A51 have punch hole camera but Mi 9T have popup camera. A51 using Exynos processor but Mi 9T using Snapdragon

minabi, 07 Mar 2020can you explain why we should choose the mi9 t rather than samsu... moreMi 9T is better than A51

• Anonomously unknown!

Huawei or a pep cell.

• Blackout

This phone is not charging with powerbank..

• minabi

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2020go for mi 9tcan you explain why we should choose the mi9 t rather than samsung a51??????

• minabi

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2020go for mi 9t could you help me why??????

• drew999

a51 2g data issue, 06 Mar 2020why my a51 only has 2g on it my j7 2017 has lte on it and my a51... moreunder mobile networks select the LTE option

Hey guys, I've been wanting to buy xiaomi mi 9t (redmi k20) but i recently had some doubts and found that it's specs are similar to a51
I really don't know which one i should buy, a51 or mi 9t, can you guys help?

• aisha

i did latest software opdate on march 4th, today my touch screen sensivity on the left side is utter shit. why what can i do? i am so regretting buying this pricey shit mobile, its an absolutely a dud and im stuck with it bc i can't tell anyone i choose this garbage gem after months of deliberation. i hope Samsung goes default for making garbage.

Hello, everyone. I am in the process of choosing a new phone, upgrading after 6 long years of using an iPhone. I was pretty much set on getting A71 but that phone is massive, and I have small hands.

The guy at Samsung store said that A51 would be the best alternative in that case, but I'm not 100% sure as it would mean a huge leap in RAM power, no? I'm looking for a Samsung phone that will last me 4-5 years and with an average usage (heaviest thing I do is Pokemon Go).

Would you guys agree that the A51 is a good option in my case? Thank you in advance.

• a51 2g data issue

summit, 03 Mar 2020Sim 1 4G sim 2 2G. turn off unused features. turn off apps and b... morewhy my a51 only has 2g on it my j7 2017 has lte on it and my a51 has 2g only..how to switch the 2g mode

sst.dude, 01 Mar 2020Hey guys, Bought this phone two days ago because of its comp... moreIn your case I would get the m31, his massive 6000 mAh battery wont let you down.

• Moe

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2020Just wanna know, is the phone worth buying Indeed

• vins

a51 owner, 01 Mar 2020!!! DO NOT BUY !!! the bluetooth not working because of a factor... moreHave you tried after installing the patch, update