Samsung Galaxy A52

Samsung Galaxy A52

Syed, 23 Jun 2021Anyone facing the network issues after recent June's u... moreWhat about battery life on June update? Is it improved, or decreased?

• Syed

Anyone facing the network issues after recent June's update (A525FXXS2AUE2 / A525FOJM2AUE1 / A525FXXS2AUE2). After the recent update, I am only getting 3G connectivity. Hoping the issue to be resolved in July's update.

Gogga, 23 Jun 2021Does the battery get better? I've been using the phone... moreIf you use always on display, it consumes 1 percent every hour.

• Jitendra Kumar

What about network features?

• PO

Try charging ur phone below 100.
Turn of always on display. Use 60Hz. Also remember to go through all the settings you find, that may cause draining battery.

Gogga, 23 Jun 2021Does the battery get better? I've been using the phone... morewhat apps do you mainly use

Gogga, 23 Jun 2021Does the battery get better? I've been using the phone... moreChange it to 60Hz, look at what apps are running in the background, turn off bluetooth. If there is no anomaly, return the phone. Nothing else to say really.

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021But on which usage time? I mean, it isn't the same if ... moreDoes the battery get better? I've been using the phone for only 5 days and it's bad that a new phone's battery is worst then my old phone that is 2 years old. I do understand that these phones have better specs but still, expected more of the battery. Is there any tips on saving battery?

Muntazar, 17 Jun 2021its about 20 days I'm using galaxy a52 Facing many pr... moreHave you update your software? If yes, I suspect you got defect one, try claim warranty and make them exchange another new A52 device.

As slow mobile data, could be major issue as I saw lot people complaints slow data internet. I couldn't not verify this with my A52 as my telco is sh!tty telco with snails speed.

MohAlis72, 21 Jun 2021I was planning buy this samsung a52 4g Which better samsun... moreA52

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021But on which usage time? I mean, it isn't the same if ... moreUsage was over one and a half days, mostly setting up the phone, downloading apps over WiFi and exploring various settings.

I was planning buy this samsung a52 4g
Which better samsung a52 4g or samsung m62?
Tell me please

• Makaveli

Andjelic, 20 Jun 2021Similar problem with my A50,change orientation of phone(mak... moreI also have problem with joysticks in video games, touch screen doesnt recongnize fast swiping or fast circular swiping, big problem, games unplayable and Samsung still didnt fix this..really shame...

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021awesome black or awesome blue Which one do u think i shoul... moreawesome black is better. it suits any phone case colour

sud-a, 20 Jun 2021Fabulous battery life. After the first full charge I got 7 ... moreBut on which usage time? I mean, it isn't the same if you unplug your phone from charger and use it for 7h contioniously, and if you unplug it early morning and use it until late night.

Michelle , 19 Jun 2021Mine is 4G, previously someone suggested to use 60Hz. I... morePut facebook to standby. It's collecting data in the background. Same with WhatsApp. I'm not using either.

• yassin hkr

i just wanna know which one is better is it the reno 5 4g or samsung a 52 4g

awesome black or awesome blue
Which one do u think i should buy?

Fabulous battery life. After the first full charge I got 7 hrs Screen On Time with 90 Hz and Always On Display.

Guru, 19 Jun 2021Yes I too face the same problem when playing PUBG especiall... moreSimilar problem with my A50,change orientation of phone(make sure that joystick isnt on f scaner) and turn off fingerprint scaner(not work well anyways)