Samsung Galaxy A52

Samsung Galaxy A52

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2021720g is not that bad but if this phone receive new os updat... moreIt's more of an artifical limitation by Samsung rather than the SoC.

• Anon

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2021720g is not that bad but if this phone receive new os updat... moreI've used a galaxy A51 on a upgraded os and it was working fine, so I don't know how this one will be considered snapdragon is better than exynos.

• Anon

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2021720g is not that bad but if this phone receive new os updat... moreMaybe, probably, not sure

720g is not that bad but if this phone receive new os update, doesn't that mean it is going to be slow?

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2021Good day. I have A52 and i cant say im super happy with 64m... moreYou are better off buying a camera for that stuff. Megapixel doesn't say anything about zoom capability, especially because they aren't true 64 and 108MP.

Also, 01 Oct 2021I would like to point out im using 115gb out of 128gb lates... moreYour storage is 90% full, lose 15GB and it might get better.

• Also

I would like to point out im using 115gb out of 128gb latest update and phone is felt sleightly laggy slow sluggish...

Good day. I have A52 and i cant say im super happy with 64mp camera. Specially far objects. But i do not have experience with any other brand. Could you tell me 108mp realme 8 pro is it better zooming in far object using 108mp? Which other phone up to 255-290 euro is better?

Soprano, 01 Oct 2021You get all this emotional just because someone said that y... moreFunny you assume things. I hate Samsung and Chinese crap as well. I've used Xiaomi twice and was disappointed, just like with Samsung. I see Samsung as the less crap option really. This phone is not even overpriced in my opinion. If you want to talk overpriced, look at the S models and their tablets.

I would say you get overly emotional just because someone made a point.

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2021If you have been on this platform long enough, you would kn... moreYou get all this emotional just because someone said that your favourite brand is overpriced? My Friend, I suggest you do more research lest it turns out that you are the one who is living in denial! Many of Samsung phones are really, really wonderful, but they get overpriced only because they have a ready market in America and everywhere else where America has influence.

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2021If you have been on this platform long enough, you would kn... moreNo qualms..I get your point.

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2021This is just a rude thing to say. Dude was just giving his ... moreIf you have been on this platform long enough, you would know that Indians are always commenting stuff like that. It's not to be mean. We know why Chinese phones are cheaper, and Samsung has better better software support. They never consider this, just comment "Samsung overpriced bla bla". It gets annoying.

Mary Strickland, 25 Sep 2021Heyyyy guys! I am thinking of buying this phone only thing... morePerformance is fine, just don't push it too hard, like playing PubG at max settings even at high graphics will make it stutter. With it's high refresh rate, it should be pretty smooth scrolling, but if you want the best UI experience get a Oneplus Nord CE or Google Pixel with clean software.

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2021Maybe you are just too cheap? This is just a rude thing to say. Dude was just giving his opinion. I think pple feel confident to say things like this because of the means of communication. I bet you might not be able to say this in person. Let's just try to be polite, it's not difficult..is it?..or is there some kind of joy you guys derive when being rude?😕

Raj , 29 Sep 2021Samsung mobiles are over pricing in india, that's y Ch... moreMaybe you are just too cheap?

• Raj

Samsung mobiles are over pricing in india, that's y Chinese phones are top selling brands in india.

• vero

Mary Strickland, 25 Sep 2021Heyyyy guys! I am thinking of buying this phone only thing... moredefinitely yes so good for all media and social all the tasks i do the phone does it perfectly fine so smooth

• mk2

about samsung slowing down phones, most companies do the same. Apple was sued for lying that updates increase speed when instead they decrease.

Anon, 27 Sep 2021OK what's your logic they slow down their phones with ... moreFirst-hand experience with Samsung slowing down phones and tablets. Sometimes the best thing to do is not update software.

• Anon

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2021No it's not. What logic is that. The SoC doesn't ... moreOK what's your logic they slow down their phones with updates ?.....I've seen a number of people who have used phones for years and are switching now coz they're phones are just old.