Samsung Galaxy A52

Samsung Galaxy A52

• 0cB
  • 06 Mar 2024

Mak, 04 Mar 2024Is it good any issues ?battery performance camera...?Everything is almost the same. Go for it.

• mFd
    • 05 Mar 2024

UBOM, 02 Mar 2024Just got my android 14 in Nigeria 🇳🇬 Am in Ghana no android 14 update yet

• Z
      • Zolee
      • 8w0
      • 05 Mar 2024

Teejay, 05 Mar 2024Okay, thank you. I'm in the United Kingdom and I have ... moreSame here in Slovakia. No update yet.

• fw5

is it worth upgrading ?

• T
          • Teejay
          • m5X
          • 05 Mar 2024

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2024United States.Okay, thank you. I'm in the United Kingdom and I have not received the update yet.

• M
            • Mak
            • 8kx
            • 04 Mar 2024

GodsChild, 04 Mar 2024I recently got my A52 updated to Android 14 and One UI 6.0.. Is it good any issues ?battery performance camera...?

I had an A52. Performance was bad and Virtual Proximity Sensor was up to nuggets. Now using an A73 and it's sooo much better. Really disappointed that Samsung discontinued that range...

I recently got my A52 updated to Android 14 and One UI 6.0..

• yJt
                  • 03 Mar 2024

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2024Animations are longer but overall performance isn't th... moreI meant, frequency of updates not the phone performance. ;p

• XBA
                    • 03 Mar 2024

GOD1ST , 02 Mar 2024I just received Android 14 update in Nigeria today.. I than... moreThanks bro. Been waiting on this for a while.

• G
                      • GOD1ST
                      • XB5
                      • 02 Mar 2024

I just received Android 14 update in Nigeria today.. I thank God . I will be updating mine tonight.

• I
                        • IMI
                        • 6kK

Finally Android 14 update + One Ul 6 with January 2024 security update
                        Downloaded today (2024-03-02) 11:30 AM Saudi Arabia
                        2168 MB file

• 0cB
                          • 02 Mar 2024

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2024I received the Android 14 update with One UI 6.0 today. The... moreAnimations are longer but overall performance isn't that slow. Try to wipe cache partition and disable everything you don't need.

• UBOM
                            • r3c

Just got my android 14 in Nigeria 🇳🇬

• 6q6
                              • 02 Mar 2024

In Turkey we received Android 14 based One UI update on 1st March.

• M
                                • Mose
                                • rrY
                                • 01 Mar 2024

I just recieved Android 14 one UI 6.0 here in Kenya 🇰🇪.

• A
                                  • Anon
                                  • KIF
                                  • 01 Mar 2024

Android 14 is here with samsung One UI 6. Some minor touchups. Not a major update in interface. But great and fast.

• Py$
                                    • 01 Mar 2024

I received the Android 14 update with One UI 6.0 today. The last security update was installed on December 21, 2023. The frequency and speed have definitely slowed down. It's time to consider moving to the S23 FE or A55.

does any one face any problem with vibration??

• Ib5
                                        • 28 Feb 2024

Teejay, 28 Feb 2024Which region are you please?🤔United States.