Samsung Galaxy A52

• J
  • Justuser
  • 60$
  • 18 Aug 2022

Poor battery life, i hope with the updates we will get stronger battery

• N
    • Nithin
    • 7k3
    • 18 Aug 2022

• 16 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2022My phone heats up to 55 degrees(battery 37-38) using heavy ... moreIt is normal.

• ixj
        • 15 Aug 2022

My phone heats up to 55 degrees(battery 37-38) using heavy tasks, is it normal? (I am using antutu to measure it)

• 14 Aug 2022

Os, 14 Aug 2022I noticed that too after june or july patch. But it survive... moreNo any drain on my A52. Try to wipe cache partition and repair apps from recovery menu. After that give some time to adapt the battery. Enable adaptive battery first if it is disabled.

• O
            • Os
            • gAw
            • 14 Aug 2022

Joel43, 14 Aug 2022Poor batttery life... this phone sucks i have to bring my p... moreI noticed that too after june or july patch. But it survives the whole day if not heavily used. I think it is more of a software optimisation problem, so I hope they fix this with new updates. Other than that I like the phone

• Twq
              • 14 Aug 2022

Joel43, 14 Aug 2022Poor batttery life... this phone sucks i have to bring my p... moreI know right? I always have to bring my portable nuclear power plant with me. 9 hours of screen on time is not enough because I'm addicted and have nothing else to do all day.

Poor batttery life... this phone sucks i have to bring my powerbank if only Samsung made the battery life of A52 to 5000mah but its only 4500mah

Hello everyone i am using the samsung galaxy a52 for like 7-8 months and its been great but in the last update the camera quality has gonna really bad on snapchat and am wondering if this happen to anyone else or just me. Everything else great but this kinda bothers me because i use snapchat a lot

• j
                    • jhug
                    • fwA
                    • 13 Aug 2022

Led Zepplin, 12 Aug 2022Xiaomi is good in outside but in inside its like a trash. Y... morethis is not a Xiaomi phone, this is a Samsung phone.

Halgurd, 19 Jul 2022Xaiomi budget and mid range phones have much better hardwar... moreXiaomi is good in outside but in inside its like a trash. You know what i mean have a lots of bugs 😊

• pN4
                        • 08 Aug 2022

Farhan Monsur, 05 Aug 2022I heard this phone has some battery draining issues after a... moreAll is well. There are just some garbage apps that have all sorts of trackers running in the background, draining the battery faster (e.g. Amazon). Blacklist them from running in the background and you are good to go.

• 05 Aug 2022

Farhan Monsur, 05 Aug 2022I heard this phone has some battery draining issues after a... moreNo issues so far. Just factory reset your phone after every big update. For security updates just wipe cache partition and repair apps from recovery menu. Everything will work fine.

I heard this phone has some battery draining issues after android 12 update.did u guys face similar problems??it would be a grt help if u could reply cause i want to buy this phone😃😃.

• X@T
                              • 04 Aug 2022

Any one know why only UAE version of Galaxy A52 4G july patch was not released?

• 31 Jul 2022

faaheim, 31 Jul 2022Has anyone who bought this phone from Qatar/Saudi Arab got ... moreHi bro. Updates are happening gradually. So just wait some more.

Has anyone who bought this phone from Qatar/Saudi Arab got July update? I still haven't received July security patch yet.

Which is better between the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21 FE, I'm currently using the Samsung galaxy A52 any suggestions?

• pN4
                                      • 29 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2022Install all updates. Wipe cache partition. Repair apps. May help.Me: My phone was in a fire and melted completely.

You: Install all updates. Wipe cache partition. Repair apps. May help.

• 27 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2022i've installed the latest update. i will try the other... moreYou can do it in recovery menu. Good luck.