Samsung Galaxy A52

Samsung Galaxy A52

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2021What makes you think a phone should be able to play Minecra... moreYou know its on play store. You can purchase it instead of talking what you don't know. They made a phone version.

Narwhal, 19 Oct 2021There is indeed a Minecraft version for phones, and it work... moreDo you experience overheating after 20 mins or so?

• Narwhal

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2021What makes you think a phone should be able to play Minecra... moreThere is indeed a Minecraft version for phones, and it works just fine. I mean im getting more like 30 fps on my A50 with fairly high settings, but thats to be expected of course and not something I would call laggy.

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2021Anyone got the Oct patch?Nope

Anyone got the Oct patch?

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2021What makes you think a phone should be able to play Minecra... moreWell said, a midrange phone to top it off

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2021I recommend anyone to play minecraft with this phone on sto... moreWhat makes you think a phone should be able to play Minecraft, when similarly priced laptops can't run it, unless they have a decent dedicated gpu?

I recommend anyone to play minecraft with this phone on stock settings and you will get a whole load of lags before it frees up and when you set it on 14-16 chunks distance in settings, oh man, you do not want to play it. It overheats like crazy, battery drain and laggy. Honestly not kidding. The version 1.17.10

Sammie, 18 Oct 2021I bought my A52 2 weeks ago but I am already having screen ... moreTake your phone to Samsung center buddy, that's not normal

• Sammie

I bought my A52 2 weeks ago but I am already having screen glitch issues like scrambled channel on a TV. Sometimes I have to press on the power/Bixby button several times before I can wake up the phone's screen. The phone's screen becomes unresponsive and sometimes freezes when the battery goes below 15%. Any help on how I can fix this?

• ranger

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2021For anyone having battery drain, check if an app is running... morethis is the problem in samsung unit RUNNING APPS,, it can cause battery draining. even you disabled again and again coming

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2021bro genshin impact is literally the new crysis (even some i... moreSd 865 and up and a12 bionic and over can run genshin on 50-60 fps stable with proper cooling. You should watch golden reviewer.

Jk3, 13 Oct 2021I have a few problems with this phone. 1. Plastic frame ... morebro genshin impact is literally the new crysis (even some iPhone struggle) and you're here ranting about it on a mid range phone 🤣

For anyone having battery drain, check if an app is running in the background. In my case it was Amazon collecting lots of data. I have to manually close it after using it, even if I set it to never run in the background.

Anon, 14 Oct 2021I enjoyed, very entertaining peaceful discussion. Grab your popcorn as you scroll through the comments section.

• Anon

I enjoyed, very entertaining peaceful discussion.

Spiral, 14 Oct 2021Disabled you say. How about uninstalled. Oh right, it canno... moreLastly, why do you keep changing your name. Pick one or none, don't try to act like multiple people...

Spiral, 14 Oct 2021Disabled you say. How about uninstalled. Oh right, it canno... moreI paid €349, it's overpriced now because of shortages. Wake up, the entire computer industry is overpriced right now. There is no MSRP anymore.

Spiral, 14 Oct 2021Disabled you say. How about uninstalled. Oh right, it canno... moreWell, I wrote that Xiaomi doesn't even let you disable, let alone uninstall bloat. I am not a Samsung fan kid, I buy what gives me reliable software. I have tried Chinese trash, and it will always remain Chinese trash. You think they care about consumers? LOL

• Spiral

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2021Funny, I used Xiaomi, I switched from Xiaomi, and I know ho... moreDisabled you say. How about uninstalled. Oh right, it cannot do that. So how would that help me if its disabled. It will still be there. Please stop talking trash. You samsung fans are so blind that you can't see they are robbing you. Just watch, they are never gonna give a better chipset becuz of people like you. Not even the sd 778g cannot compare with the sd 855+/860/865/865+/870/888/888+. Do you know that the sd 720g is equal to a phone from 2016. Yes the s8 sd835 which xiaomi offers much better. Even gsmarena keeps on talking about it in their videos. Just watch their videos or mrwhosetheboss ranking of phones and see which one is the best. If i did some research i would not pay 435 for a phone that i can get better specs somewhere else. Samsung do not want you to have that much power whereas xiaomi gives you flagship chipsets inside of their phone. When eill you realize this. Just go compare the specs of f3 vs a52 4g and their price. All i'm saying is that their phone is too overpriced for what it is offering you. $480 tops for a 6/128gb phone on online? You can get an a52s for $435. Right now it is selling just go on amazon or ebay.