Samsung Galaxy A52

Samsung Galaxy A52

• AU

Guys is it okay if I update my A52 to August 1st security patch?
I just want to know if there's no issues with the update before I do it.
Yours is highly needed

• Muhammad

I have samsung a52 and I want to ask that when I touch the back of my samsung a52 it feels like that backside is pressed when I touch it .... Is happening with me only ?

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2021Should i buy samsung s9+ or a52,nd which one will take bett... moredefinitely a52 more software update and the battery life is awesome

• vero

naqvi, 13 Aug 2021I read all the comments, I am quite satisfy and will going to buyyou Will not regret it i have it and i love this device super fast responsive and great battery life i come from s8 and this is a great Phone

Shadow, 19 Aug 2021Is this phone good for gaming? How does the 720G compare to... moreA52 is a pretty good but if you only want to play games, I recommend X3 Pro with sdm 860.

A52 is a great phone. It contains so many beneficial features such as improved reading mode, some apps that about health and care etc. I recommend this A52 if you interested in. Here some pros and cons;
+ In my opinion, the biggest thing about this device is a promise of some further major OS and security patch updates.
+ Both cameras work nicely and show a premium performance
+ Stylish and futuristic Samsung design
+ Battery performance is great, neither very good nor very bad but it depends how you use it
+ has a nice quality display
+ the last one is A52 has a pretty good processing capability and tasking
- The design is ok but it's a little bit chunky. This con could be disadvantage to someone that design-obsessed ones
- The box is containing almost nothing (:
- Although A52 supports 25W, we have a 15W adaptor in the box. (Mehhh)

• Shadow

Is this phone good for gaming? How does the 720G compare to the 732G or a Mediatek chip? What other phones would you recommend for a good processor in the price segment?

• Luis The COOLEST

I just bought this phone yesterday.
My previous phone was a Samsung A51 and I gave it to my mom.
This model A52 is faster, has the 90fps screen and the internal speaker is an excellent improvement.
I never thought the difference could be so huge between both models.
If you are in doubt getting one, go for it

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2021Had both of them (now using a52), and I can't answer o... morei have used both phone too, Had same experience as u but camera at night is better in A71.

• nightyman

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2021i try it right away, but my black screen is all black. not ... moreThank you for your feedback
Do you have the 4G version of A52 ?
Did you try it in a black room (without any light). Because in daylight I have an all black screen no problem. But in a totally black room I notice some white clouds (not a dot but something like cloud).
Thanks again

nightyman, 17 Aug 2021Hello everyone. I have the Samsung A52 (4G version) and I n... morei try it right away, but my black screen is all black. not a single white dot.

• nightyman

Hello everyone. I have the Samsung A52 (4G version) and I noticed something weird : in a black room (at night without any light), if I want to unlock my phone, I see something like white clouds in the screen near to the fingerprint icon and on the left of the screen.
To be sure, I made a test : in the dialer I put *#0*# to enter Test mode and I clicked on « Black ». And I can see that the screen with white clouds. I made some search and I found that the issue is called : clouding screen.
Do have the same thing ?

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2021Don't update to August security patch, camera became m... morei don't see any different with that, but the video at fhd 30fps is much more steady than before, and the battery life is better..

Don't update to August security patch, camera became much worse afther the update. 🤮

anonymous., 13 Aug 2021Galaxy A72 A52 discontinued quickly started A52s SD778G ... moreActually a52 5g is not available everywhere like in india only 4g is avilable

• NasiPadang123

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2021hi guys can you guys make a comparison between A52 Poco F3 ... moreIf you use it for gaming,choose the F3,because the newest Prossecor and also had higher refresh rate,if you only use for light gaming,photography and social media's use(s),choose the A52 (it had IP67 rating tho,also the Poco F3 had the IP53 Rating)

hi guys can you guys make a comparison between A52 Poco F3 and X3 pro with pros and cons, cause i have planning buy a new phone for next month but im kinda confuse which phone is good for gaming and durability at the same time

(english is not my main language sorry)

• Lsa

Telly, 14 Aug 2021Yeah thank you for taking your time about it. I'm just... morewhy not choose s20 fe sd version?

Rasha, 13 Aug 2021A71 or A52? Which one is better?Had both of them (now using a52), and I can't answer on that question, but I'll try. A71 has better screen, even if it's 60hZ it's better quality, has thinner and MUCH more comfortable to use design, has a little bit better performance (on One UI 2.5, not 3.1).

A52 has better cameras, speakers, battery life, and it's waterproof.