Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Sam799, 13 Nov 2022Lol!! I was also surprised as I wasn't expecting this ... moreHence I said she probably got a diamond piece others seems unlucky.

AutoFocus, 13 Nov 2022 Your sister probably got a Diamond! Lol!! I was also surprised as I wasn't expecting this battery life from an exynos 1280 chipset.

Sam799, 13 Nov 2022Hi!! I easily get one day battery life on both my phones wi... more
      Your sister probably got a Diamond!

AutoFocus, 12 Nov 2022Have seen an A53 of my friend and we both don't share ... moreHi!! I easily get one day battery life on both my phones with 6 hours sot on the S20FE and around 6.5 hours sot on my A52s which for me is absolutely fine. What I'm saying is my sister's A53 goes over 7.5 hours of sot with 30% battery still left. I'm not trying to prove that FE or A52s are bad in anyway I was just trying to share the battery experience on the A53. Cheers!

To all :
          Please do not believe any negative points of this (A52s 5G) and S20 FE 5G posted in this website. All those are fake. Please report those comments.

A52s 5G and S20 FE 5G are superhit models.

Dear Friends ,
            Please don't buy Samsung A52 5g . Battery is draining very fast . I just used one year and the life of battery is too short. Bought this mobile from authorised dealer . Initially i send mail to customer service about the battery getting very heat and i didn't get any proper response . So please don't buy .

• MSK
              • 12 Nov 2022

Sam799, 12 Nov 2022Nope!! I also had the same impression about the A53 until m... moreBattery sounds like some news. Could you be more specific about it (some SOT), or have you tested same usage and settings on both phones?
              (btw I wondered what happened to your A52s)

Sam799, 12 Nov 2022Nope!! I also had the same impression about the A53 until m... moreHave seen an A53 of my friend and we both don't share your conclusion!

I didn't get your point:
                "much better battery life than my 2 phones together (A52s/S20FE 5G)"

You mean A52s when moderately used get around 2 day battery life, S20FE should be able to do 1.5days so you are claiming A53 battery life is around 2 + 1.5 = 3.5 days battery life ? Just Wow!

AutoFocus, 12 Nov 2022There aren't any better phone in the price segment rel... moreNope!! I also had the same impression about the A53 until my sister bought it and it has much better battery life than my 2 phones together (A52s/S20FE 5G) also the camera is much better than on the A52s. We need to use the phones first before jumping into conclusions.

• wY8
                    • 12 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2022Is it worth to buy a52s 5g now? Or i'll just pick what... moreThere aren't any better phone in the price segment released in 2022. The 2022 model A53 5G for example is a downgrade in all almost all departments. You can go with A52s 5G with eyes closed. If you are so particular about software support duration you may wait for sometime and 2023 phones will start arriving.

• 1KM
                        • 11 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2022Is it worth to buy a52s 5g now? Or i'll just pick what... moreIf you don't care about an extra software update or a headphone jack, buy the S20 FE 5G. The model I tried also has better "haptic" vibration instead of the old-style vibration used in the A52s.

• MFI
                          • 11 Nov 2022

toRishi: The reason why I think they could afford to release S model. Such big company as Sam simply replace with new model in stores and still enough people just walk in and buy or pick from options available. Or even if the information is plain to see, same question is asked repeatedly, not to mention not all visit sites like this. No idea how much it affected Sam's profit, that's literally not the business of us users though :)

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2022Is it worth to buy a52s 5g now? Or i'll just pick what... moreBuy A52s now itself.

• t7X
                              • 11 Nov 2022

Is it worth to buy a52s 5g now? Or i'll just pick whats available today in the market that released 2022?

• MSK
                                • 10 Nov 2022

AutoFocus, 09 Nov 2022A friend of mine who is always a believer of Chinese smartp... moreExactly. I'd guess 11 Pro rather than 10 'cause of MTK. It's probably better to not apply (that-one??) major upgrade there. Tragicomical 😂😢

Samsung S20 FE 5G and A52s 5G are the superhit models by Samsung.

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2022Makes me compare to a year old average Chinese phone. We�... moreA friend of mine who is always a believer of Chinese smartphones because of its cheaper price tag now suffering with his first Android upgrade to version 12. His Redmi phone already had heating issues with the original software that came with the phone, after upgrading to Android 12 now he faces bugs in YouTube running through browser, noticeably decreased battery life etc in addition to heating issues.

My A52s 5G on the other hand got swiftly upgraded to Android 12 early 2022 with regular monthly optimizations and security updates. Overall a fuss free Smartphone experience and now we are in the brink of getting Android 13 with OneUI 5.0 upgrade!

Moral story: You get what you pay for.

• g8$
                                      • 09 Nov 2022

juan pagan, 09 Nov 2022can be used as hotpost ?Ofcourse it can

• j
                                        • juan pagan
                                        • kbe
                                        • 09 Nov 2022

can be used as hotpost ?