Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

• D
  • Duryodhan
  • U{A
  • 17 Oct 2021

All good but battery backup little low compared to 5000/6000 mAh battery phones.

sina007m, 17 Oct 2021Hi, is there any problem by 4500 mA battery? I am betwin ... moreA52s 5g has better battery management than poco x3 gt

• ABhi
      • sSN
      • 17 Oct 2021

Samsung S20FE 5g is a better phone. But A52s 5g is equally a better phone and comes at 7000-8000 lesser than S20FE at stores. I bought one recently.
      Both have similar specs except for that S20FE has a slightly better Snapdragon (this is a mild difference) and got wireless charging (which very less of us use since we do not have wireless charging devices).
      The main reason i went for A52s 5g is that it got 3.5mm headphone jack which is very useful and i can connect to car aux, speakers, continue using my original samsung 3.5mm head phones. Otherwise , i will have to invest atleadt 1000-1500 more in buying new headphones and i will have to carry 2 headphones everywhere (one more S20 and one for laptop)

• s
        • sina007m
        • Qaf
        • 17 Oct 2021

Hi, is there any problem by 4500 mA battery?
        I am betwin A52s 5g and xiaomi x3 gt.
        Please answer me befor I buy one.
        Thanks

• Raz
          • tDG

S20 FE 4G Snapdragon cost the same but much better phone

• Anon
            • dZs
            • 16 Oct 2021

S . SUDHAKAR, 16 Oct 2021Samsung S20 FE 5G will be better.Of course S20 FE 5G is better but it also costs more.

Savitha, 11 Oct 2021It Will be OMG if a72s came up with snap 870!Ya ya. Samsung A82s will come with SD 875. Lol.

Mondialred, 13 Oct 2021Is samsung A52s 5G is better or poco F3 ?Samsung S20 FE 5G will be better.

• XTM
                  • 16 Oct 2021

Matjazz, 15 Oct 2021When I was looking for a new phone I didn't care much ... moreSd card but dedicated slot. Lmao

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2021Which is better between poco f3 and A52s? Thanks!Buy Samsung S20 FE 5G model itself.

Swathi, 16 Oct 2021Among SAMSUNG A52S 5G & S20 FE 5G ...Which one is bette... more> The A52s might get till android 14 (11 + 3). But S20 FE 5G will get till android 13 (10 + 3).

> A52s has gorilla glass 5 vs version 3 in S20 FE 5G (no problem if you use the S20 FE 5G carefully)

> But S20 FE 5G has audio enhancement and IP68 certification vs IP 67 in A52s

> S20 FE 5G has OIS in 2 back cameras (wide - main camera and telephoto) and A52s has OIS in only one camera (wide - main camera)

> S20 FE 5G has better GPU, processor and chipset than A52s. Compare and see.

So please buy Samsung S20 FE 5G because they will stop this phone from the sales in order to forcibly push the A52s model. So hurry up. Do watch my youtube channel sudhakar35gm for more information.

• srp
                        • 16 Oct 2021

Swathi, 16 Oct 2021Among SAMSUNG A52S 5G & S20 FE 5G ...Which one is bette... moreS20 FE is better, but only Snapdragon version.

• S
                          • Swathi
                          • 0Ck
                          • 16 Oct 2021

Among SAMSUNG A52S 5G & S20 FE 5G ...Which one is better phone ? Kindly suggest plz thank you ?

Keep your Amoled 120hz screen, OIS, wifi 6 and all the other minor upgrades, I'll stick to my Poco x3 nfc for now. Thanks samsung!

• M
                              • Matjazz
                              • Tm5
                              • 15 Oct 2021

When I was looking for a new phone I didn't care much about specs but a phone had tick a couple of boxes for me: it has to have SD card slot, water resistance and ha to be smaller than 160mm. The phone was to replace Samsung A5 2017 which was reliable and gave me no trouble. I'd be still using it if I wasn't granted a new company phone.
                              I have the A52s for a month now. By todays standards this is a normally sized phone but for me it's the biggest phone I had and it's too big to be comfortably operated with one hand or comfortably worn in a pocket. Eventually I got used to it.
                              I like the new oneUI and everything runs smooth. I like the option to select which apps to put in deep sleep or sleep mode when not used.
                              It shows that it doesn't have classic proximity sensor. When putting the phone against my ear it turns of screen when it touches skin. So far no unwanted screen interactions but sometimes the screen doesn't turn on when I move it away from my ear. The screen was also prone to unwanted interaction in pocket and would start dialing in a random number for emergency call or start a music. Very annoying. The solution was to disable the double tap to wake. To my surprise I can still unlock it with a single press on fingerprint sensor.
                              The battery last at least two days and so far the phone never got hot.
                              Apart from the aforementioned screen staying locked after call, everything works fine and smooth. I don't regret picking this phone.

• K
                                • Kraken
                                • dZu
                                • 15 Oct 2021

The Price hike from A52 4G to A52s isn't worth it because the only upgrade is better processor with 5G and 120HZ as opposed to 90 HZ.

• 7Ni
                                  • 14 Oct 2021

Santiago Mijares, 14 Oct 2021Xiaomi Poco F3 is better. It's cheaper, yet it has bet... moreApart from the fact that a52s has 4500mah?

• AK
                                    • dZu
                                    • 14 Oct 2021

Neednewphone, 12 Oct 2021Which is better M52 5G or A52s 5G?A52s.

• a
                                      • acca
                                      • nUk
                                      • 14 Oct 2021

samsung should update the software so the status bar is pushed more up closer to the edge of the screen to make the phone feel higher quality

• teu
                                        • 14 Oct 2021

Is there any difference between Indian variant and global variant. Like charger include in the box (15W v 25W) and Bluetooth (5.0 v 5.2) ?