Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Sharjeel78, 03 Apr 2022after updating to One Ui 4.0 you will loose video Stabilisa... moreBut the camera have hardware OIS, so .. it will be stable too .

Jayson93, 04 Apr 2022No is just my usual usage, no video recording or things tha... moreOdd. People would usually call bs on a Chinese company if that happened haha.
    Try a factory reset, most people with any phone have this issue fixed by doing so. I am guessing it is caused by an app overworking in the background of which impossible for us to control or stop.

Tafserul alim Apon, 05 Apr 2022how poco xProbably optimisation

• 05 Apr 2022

engadel, 05 Apr 2022I am surprised why there is no radio in this device and all... moreProbably not enough demand.
        I loved having FM radio on my previous phones and I'd prefer if A52s had it as well, but TBH I never really used it.

• 05 Apr 2022

Monster, 04 Apr 2022Your immpressions on ONE UI 4.1? - Battery - Performanc... moreBattery seem the same or maybe a tiny bit better. I think the over night usage might improved.
          Performance seems the same - that is very good.
          No notable difference in animations at least nothing that would bother me.
          Also didn't notice any difference in camera quality.
          In fact only difference I noticed is a bug fix where AOD (when set to "on for 10seconds...") would be full bright in dark environments. It now behaves normally like it did before 4.0 update.

I am surprised why there is no radio in this device and all Samsung Flagship devices even though it was present in the previous devices

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2022If you're into gaming, Poco X3 is better choice. Every... morehow poco x3 is better ? explain plz ,,,poco x3 has sd 732g while a52s has sd 778g

• pGw
                  • 05 Apr 2022

Any good Gcam for this phone? Thanks in advance!

• pGw
                    • 05 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2022Yes, plasic frame feels cheap and gets scratched very easil... moreAlso with cover?

• 04 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2022I play PUBG on A52s and it's quite good. 60 fps is pos... moreWell thats enough for me!haha :)
                      Thank you for help!
                      Ps hopefully the quality is going to be similar. Samsung a5 2017 is still working perfectly except the issue with plug part which needs to be changed if someone wants to use it. But thats only because I never cared that phone surived everything xd

• 04 Apr 2022

Andrea, 04 Apr 2022Yeah I am,but also i had now for like 5 years samsung galax... moreI play PUBG on A52s and it's quite good. 60 fps is possible, but X3 Pro can do 90fps. 🌝

Darknoor, 04 Apr 2022Depends on what you mean by "fast" Were you gami... moreNo is just my usual usage, no video recording or things that you mentioned. And even if I don't use the phone the battery drains like 2 or 3 percentage.
                          And a simple comparison. If the A52 4G is 72% than it shows 1d and 11hrs left and the 52s 5g shows 23hrs and 1min left.

• 04 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2022If you're into gaming, Poco X3 is better choice. Every... moreYeah I am,but also i had now for like 5 years samsung galaxy a5 2017.. And its amazing for gaming,so why shouldnt this one be a good one?

• 04 Apr 2022

Andrea, 04 Apr 2022Okay guys in 3 days I am buying new phone and I cant decide... moreIf you're into gaming, Poco X3 is better choice. Every single other thing is better on A52s, excluding fast charging.

• Dk0
                                • 04 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2022Anyone feels the mobile construction kind of fragile? In my... moreYes, plasic frame feels cheap and gets scratched very easily, other than that everything is great

• 04 Apr 2022

Okay guys in 3 days I am buying new phone and I cant decide this one or Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro . What do you think?

• 04 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2022Do you guys charge at 85% ? I wonder if people generally do... moreThe battery will degrade slower if you don't fully charge it. I'm using the 85% charge limit all the time. I only charge it to 100% when I'm heading outdoor and use gps.

• Monster
                                      • 04 Apr 2022

Your immpressions on ONE UI 4.1?

- Battery
                                      - Performance
                                      - Animations
                                      - Camera quality

• 8p0
                                        • 04 Apr 2022

Jayson93, 04 Apr 2022Hi everyone..I bought my A52s 5G yesterday and I charged it... moreNew software updates caused this issue