Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Fact fact, 12 Jan 2022In my country only $50 difference between the two devices. ... more$50 difference between a used S20 FE and new A52s I reckon

Jaro, 13 Jan 2022Today I received Patch with Android 12 and one ui 4.0 - BXX... moreWhere do you live?

• Uhith

Will samsung a52s 5g mobile bought in india works in usa?

FACT, 12 Jan 2022Fact fact... Galaxy s20 fe 5g is a far more SUPERIOR devic... moreThere's a $250 difference between the A52s and S20 fe where i live
A52s - $450
S20 fe - $700
Anyone who's looking for a mid range phone will get scared by a price tag that high right away

• Jaro

Today I received Patch with Android 12 and one ui 4.0 - BXXU1BUL7 - 2313.83MB

• Galaxy-Fan

Hi. In my country Galaxy M52 5G cost around ₹23000 and A52S 5G cost around ₹30000 during festival sale after all discount applied. ( From Samsung online store).
After checking all details I had made my mind to purchase M52 5G instead due to the HUGE gap in prices of both devices i.e. ₹7000 between the two devices.

So in my opinion its upto the USER to decide what are the higher priority requirements for him/her.

My priorities were :
A Better Display, Better Camera performance, better Chipset Performance, Light-weight & comfort,
Long-Lasting Battery ( atleast lasts for 24 hour after heavy usage)
and Most importantly "Budget Friendly" .

And i had already set my budget @₹25000 & bought a Value for Money device "GALAXY M52-5G" .

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2022FE is more expensiveThat wasn't my question though.

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2022All these famous reviewers are paid to say good things abou... moreMost of them have clearly stated that they have not been paid or offered something from companies in exchange for favourable reviews unlike DXOMark which from what I heard that they have actually been in many ways paid or offered something by these companies.

Davidariyan, 12 Jan 2022This is probably gonna be all time the best Samsung phone e... moreTrue. This phone is awesome for an awesome price. We wouldn't see it, but lack of Snapdragon 720G for A52 made it happen. :)

This is probably gonna be all time the best Samsung phone ever made. Thank God it released in more region like in Indonesia. I'm glad I got this super rare phone as my daily driver instead of thet underpowered 750g counterpart.
This is awesome. The mint color is not too shabby.
It's amazing.

• Andre

Battery is 4370 mah

• Fact fact

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2022€189 difference where I'm from. Your points are invalid.In my country only $50 difference between the two devices. So valid point from my point of view.
Thats why i mentioned about the price & the advantages of s20 fe 5g.

FACT, 12 Jan 2022Fact fact... Galaxy s20 fe 5g is a far more SUPERIOR devic... more€189 difference where I'm from. Your points are invalid.

FACT, 12 Jan 2022Fact fact... Galaxy s20 fe 5g is a far more SUPERIOR devic... moreI repeat, only Snapdragon version. And yeah, S20 Fe has widespread touch issues.

• FACT

Monwa, 11 Jan 2022I’m honestly not sure whether I should get this phone or th... moreFact fact...
Galaxy s20 fe 5g is a far more SUPERIOR device than A52s in all department. So without any doubt Galaxy-S20 fe 5g is the real KING of midrange segment.

With adding little extra bucks you will definitly get a More value for Money device. So think wisely & invest your money to get a best value for money device.

Yes some people are complaining about the 3.5mm jack missing in S20 FE 5g & device is old like that.

But for a 3.5mm jack you are sacrificing

4. BETTER IP RATINGS
& lastly
5. A MORE ADVANCE DEVICE WITH SUPPORT OF WI-FI
CHARGING.
...you will get best software support for the S-SERIES MOBILES 1st.

and there is very little price difference between these two devices in my country. Definitly anyone will SUGGEST for
Galaxy-S20 FE 5g.

• Sikelos

I have to change my beloved A8 due to battery issue. I love A8, really good in performing all the tasks I need.

Which replacement do you suggest? Is the A52s 5G a good alternative?

Gino76ph, 11 Jan 2022Would you choose the newer (but with slightly inferior SoC)... moreFE is more expensive

Gino76ph, 11 Jan 2022In choosing a phone watching videos from well-known and lon... moreAll these famous reviewers are paid to say good things about phones.

miaumiaumiau, 11 Jan 2022watch dave2d review of a52 and you can see that in a hard s... moreIn choosing a phone watching videos from well-known and long-time reviewers (like Dave2D, MKQBHD, SuperSaf, The Tech Chap, Mr WhosThe Boss, Mr Mobile, etc.) and GSMArena do help me a lot. But i don't watch thousands of videos each day. My head will explode. I do appreciate all comments, feedback and advice from users like yourself hence I am here asking. I'm still stuck and trying to gauge what phone to replace my Poco F3 (great performance, underwhelming cameras) with either an old S20 FE 5G or the new A52s 5G.

Gino76ph, 11 Jan 2022Would you choose the newer (but with slightly inferior SoC)... morewatch dave2d review of a52 and you can see that in a hard shot with bright sun and poor lit background, a52 did better then s20fe.

stop watching every review on earth that say this and that, or belive the marketing hype. the phone takes greate pictures and the price is good. and with photos it depends on taste. if we do a blind test maybe you will chose a52s over iphone/pixel/or s22 ultra.