Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Just got the phone and must say for the price you can't beat the feature set.

Also phone is extremly snappy , not one stutter while syncing all my data from cloud.

The screen is giving unresponsive touch issues. Anybody have a clue as to why. Also i have dropped it a few times but not on a rough surface and its just a waist height drop. This never happened before with other previously owned samsung devices that i have dropped harder. Anybody getting the same issue?

Does this phone support hdr and hdr+ ?

Which is better between Samsung a52s and oppo find x3

This phone is so good!

• D-Rex

Dragan1932, 22 Oct 2021I'm thinking of buy the galaxy 52s 5g or xiaomi mi 11 ... moreA52s.I had mi11 Lite 5g and now have a52s.If you aren't playing games,Samsung is better phone.Mi 11 Lite 5g only have better haptics and faster charging.Everything else is better on a52s.

I'm thinking of buy the galaxy 52s 5g or xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g, my main priority is the camera. Any suggestions?

TooMuchTimeOnMyHand, 21 Oct 2021Sorry I'm late to this one. So... Whats the score? Who... moreOh my mate, Oh my boy, Oh my friend.
You so funny, even if you sounds dummy.
I like your style, even you cannot fly.
But you did a nce try, so let it be, let it play.
Wanna see what you say if lyrics is your way.

• Matjazz

I've just run the 3D mark Wild Life Stress Test. 20 lops took 27min. The results: Battery: 66% to 59%; Temperature 32°C to 34°C. So heating is not an issue at least not with 3D mark.

Qwerty., 21 Oct 2021Get the OnePlus 8T. It's better if you want to use yo... moreIm using samsung. This is its 7th year with me!

gousi, 20 Oct 2021Is there any heating issue in a52s since i have used S20 FE... moreDisplay is fantastic and also120hz is very good when scolling. Camera is very good. No heating issue.

• M

camera app hanges some time..... any one facing same issue?

• TooMuchTimeOnMyHand

CptPower, 26 Sep 2021Man accidents happens only to clumsy people. Newer had a ... moreSorry I'm late to this one. So... Whats the score? Whose winning? Team A52s or team China (you)?

FYI Too much time on my hand is such a good song by Stixs. Have you ever listen to the lyrics? Such a classic. I love it.

Viknesh, 04 Oct 2021I'm stuck between choosing the A52s or the OnePlus 8T.... moreGet the OnePlus 8T.
It's better if you want to use your phone for a few years.

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2021Nobody is really buying this phone. Its price dropped drast... moreNo one is buying this phone ? have you not looked online like twitter, youtube , instagram ,etc?
No one has bought it ? so they all got this phone for free?

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2021I face heating issues the the other variant when i play any... moreAll cpus get warm regardless of brand,

vamC, 20 Oct 2021motorola cameras are very badSo are Samsungs in anything other than bright light to be fair
But yes Moto seem to make average camera software regardless of the sensor they use...

• vamC

Dr, 12 Oct 2021What is better A52S 5G or Moto Edge 20? I had very nice Mo... moremotorola cameras are very bad

gousi, 20 Oct 2021Is there any heating issue in a52s since i have used S20 FE... moreI face heating issues the the other variant when i play any game such as minecraft or lords mobile. I believe it's becuz of qualcomm. Their chips are always overheating when playing games. Just like on my s9 sd 845 it sometimes overheat if you just simply do social media. Honest truth i'm telling you. I mean like after 20 mins it starts

• Matjazz

gousi, 20 Oct 2021Is there any heating issue in a52s since i have used S20 FE... moreI didn't have any heating issues so far. The only time the phone was warm was during system update. It was on a table and it was warm as if I took it out of pocket. I'm mindful of battery life of phones I get and when a phone has heating issues it also has battery consumption issues.