Samsung Galaxy A53 5G

Samsung Galaxy A53 5G

Anonymous, 09 May 2022Search for the changelog to you will find it. But camera is... moreHave you got first-hand experience with the A53? Did you find the cameras to be better than your previous device? And what device was it?

Anonymous, 09 May 2022Strongly agree with your view. I used several midrange Xiao... moreWeird. Because I was on Samsung flagships for most of my life, got my first mid-range Xiaomi phone a month ago (Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G) and I couldn't be happier.

I have literally no bad things to say, whether it's for the hardware or software. It's cheap, lighting fast and came with a super-quick charger and. a headphone jack. Neither of which the A53 has. Not to mention it came with a case AND a pre-installed screen protector.

I can live with 2 years of support for the Xiaomi compared to the 4 years with A53. I will probably get a new phone by the time these 2 years pass anyway.

Prince.Alexandria, 06 May 2022From my opinion, Just wait until End of that year we will ... moreStill no headphone jack though so I would probably still not "upgrade" XD

Gino76ph, 08 May 2022When buying a phone i don't really get into benchmarks... moreStrongly agree with your view. I used several midrange Xiaomi before and what can I say about them is that they are good at specs, but not the software. Not to mention I have experienced a bad quality display on my Mi 11 Lite 4G as well. Since then, I'm done with Xiaomi and changed to Samsung.

As for your case, I would say go for the S21+ because a flagship is still a flagship, and you should be able to enjoy another 3 major OS updates and 4 years of security updates if not mistaken.

Gino76ph, 08 May 2022I'm not a gamer. But how about the cameras? I also he... moreSearch for the changelog to you will find it. But camera is pretty great. You can't go wrong with it.

Anonymous, 08 May 2022If you aren't a gamer just go for Samsung. Very easy a... moreI'm not a gamer. But how about the cameras?
I also heard there has been an update to the cameras? But what has improved?

Gino76ph, 08 May 2022When buying a phone i don't really get into benchmarks... moreIf you aren't a gamer just go for Samsung. Very easy and superb user interface. Nobody can beat One UI.

When buying a phone i don't really get into benchmarks. For me it has always been "a good software makes a good hardware". And i would also go for a company that is known for timely and quicker-than-the-rest updates.
I bought a Xiaomi 11T 5 days ago but i'm returning it, I wasn't impressed with the cameras at all. So, i thought...why not go back to the Poco F3. older chipset (SD870) but slow updates=poor optimisations. My next choice would probably be Galaxy A53 5G or an older S21+ 5G. In the UK i believe they are both Exynos-powered. What are your thoughts please guys?

• Janika

Z1xus, 07 May 2022Not worth it, Poco F3 has double AnTuTu benchmark score for... moreYou can screw your Antutu benchmarks when you go down for a pool party or beach with your friends and family, and your phone dunks in the water. Think I'd carry the A52 or A53 with me, Both are water resistant phones and have OIS. Nothing against Xiaomi, but if you want to do heavy-duty gaming, Just get a console or a desktop computer with a high end video card.

you have to suffer, 08 May 2022so poco f3 is better for the money?? i checked the comparis... morePoco F3 may score higher in benchmark apps so that automatically means its a better phone ? What about long term software support that Samsung promises, the software optimization is also vastly superior in the Samsung, Camera too better in the Samsung. You also need not worry about Chinese surveillance in Samsung. I would pick A52s 5G at this price bracket over anything else as it satisfies every requirement near perfect.

• Amazing

Z1xus, 07 May 2022Not worth it, Poco F3 has double AnTuTu benchmark score for... moreDouble antutu who care? I like balance like a53 chipset, sofrware and camera, i didnt like because of superior performance but worse in camera. I like a balance phone

Z1xus, 07 May 2022Not worth it, Poco F3 has double AnTuTu benchmark score for... moreso poco f3 is better for the money?? i checked the comparison and youre right. poco f3 is twice the score than the a53. maybe this phone is focused for cameras i think

Not worth it, Poco F3 has double AnTuTu benchmark score for the same price

Anonymous, 06 May 2022What are you smoking? Lol. You just assume everything based... moreShow us proof if dimensity 900 or exynos 1280 support max fps in medium or high graphics in codm, cause even 730g does

you have to suffer, 07 May 2022You have to buy dongle to use your earphone again if you do... moreJust get a true wireless pair. Wired is better for home.

Anonymous, 06 May 2022What are you smoking? Lol. You just assume everything based... moreWhat are you smoking? Show me proof if Any dimensity 900 or exynos 1280 support max fps in medium graphics

Anonymous, 01 May 2022My a53 seems to have a problem. It's 32-36°C, not heat... moreThen idk why, you might have probably didn't use the phone that vigorously.

Anonymous, 02 May 2022Exynos or snapdragon ?Man, it was already said in the specsheet, exynos.

Hamid Eshghi, 03 May 2022Which is better in terms of sound depth and volume quality,... moreIts simple.
The answer is S21 FE.

noaudiojack, 04 May 2022No audio jack? bye bye samsungYou have to buy dongle to use your earphone again if you dont want to get a new one