Samsung Galaxy A53 5G

Samsung Galaxy A53 5G

[deleted post]i recommend you to buy a redmi phone for that price. cheaper redmi will work much better than A13 for sure. MIUI works best on low-budget hardware )))

[deleted post]ou sorry, mixed it with A52s posts. yes, A53 doesnt have a headphone jack. sorry.

Jels, 11 May 2022I'm confused reading comments here it says this model ... moreA52s 100% has separate 3,5 earphone jack. and yes starting from 13, 23, 53, 73 they removed chargers. only type-c cable. earphones were removed from boxes long ago. and i share your views, it is a ridiculous way to make a phone cheaper. in their production scales earphones and chargers would cost only +10$ at max. and that doesnt make a big difference when buyers compare phones, on the contrary, i would buy a phone with earphones and charger for 360$, rather than a phone without them for 350$.

• Jels

Second thing I wonder whats the point of 5g if everyone saying here battery goes as he ll when u use it . Also model as this one I guess is over 400 eur in my country and why he even cost more if only difference i see is supposed better display and 5g who drain battery that's why I got budget a13 4g to save up money as I never paid mobile more than 200 eur is My top budget models change so fast and used phone later nobody want pay even 60 eur !

• Jels

I'm confused reading comments here it says this model don't have entrance for wire earphones?! Whats going on with new phones I recently got a13 samsung thanks God he has earphones entrance but he came without charger and earphones I'm using old charger from previous samsung and it take 2 hours to charge so I need invest additional 25 euro for adapter I don't like this new politics of samsung what's next removing charging enter to force us to buy wireless adapters who cost as h ell?

venom0706, 09 May 2022Weird. Because I was on Samsung flagships for most of my li... moretotally agree with you. i had poco f3 before samsung. yes, it had several bugs, but, to my bitter surprize samsung also had lots of bugs. some of which were really huge, like always on display not showing complete black colors. thankfully it was fixed after the major update, but my F3 never had that big issues. the only issue i had with my POCO, is that when i apply a wallpaper its size changed from lock screen to home screen. thats it.

• d

This device has a better camera than the a82(quantom2), a52s, but the performance is inferior. Koreans usually don't like this device. consider a82

• Seri Muka

Open signal 5G, battery draining like hell..

Brief pop-up notifications stopped working after the latest update. Tried restarting the phone, nothing works. Anyone with a similar problem ?

Anonymous, 10 May 2022Install the GCam port for Samsung A52s 5G. Man, the cameras... moreSo are you implying the Galaxy A52s 5G is fully compatible with the Camera 2 API for Gcam?

Anonymous, 10 May 2022A52s and not A52.So, A52s 5G will take better looking photos than the A53 5G in part due to difference in processors?

Gino76ph, 09 May 2022GSM Arena stated that the A52s 5G has better photos in part... moreInstall the GCam port for Samsung A52s 5G. Man, the cameras are amazing! A53 is a downgrade in my opinion because of the chipset in there vs. the SD 778G in A52s that you can find in the higher priced Samsung A73. You can get the A52s 5G for as low as $350 in my region.

Does anybody know if this phone support USB type C to earphones connector from the charging port so that I can connect normal wired earphones to it?

Anonymous, 09 May 2022I compared A52 and A53. A53 has better camera and better ba... moreGSM Arena stated that the A52s 5G has better photos in part due to the Snapdragon processor. And yet you are telling me otherwise?

Gino76ph, 09 May 2022Have you got first-hand experience with the A53? Did you fi... moreI compared A52 and A53. A53 has better camera and better battery life.

Anonymous, 09 May 2022Strongly agree with your view. I used several midrange Xiao... moreMy only concern with the S21+ 5G is the low megapixel count on the selfie camera compared to the Poco F3, Galaxy A52s 5G or the A53 5G. I still think megapixel counts because of the sensor type, lenses, pixel binning, etc.
What do you think?

Anonymous, 09 May 2022Search for the changelog to you will find it. But camera is... moreHave you got first-hand experience with the A53? Did you find the cameras to be better than your previous device? And what device was it?

Anonymous, 09 May 2022Strongly agree with your view. I used several midrange Xiao... moreWeird. Because I was on Samsung flagships for most of my life, got my first mid-range Xiaomi phone a month ago (Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G) and I couldn't be happier.

I have literally no bad things to say, whether it's for the hardware or software. It's cheap, lighting fast and came with a super-quick charger and. a headphone jack. Neither of which the A53 has. Not to mention it came with a case AND a pre-installed screen protector.

I can live with 2 years of support for the Xiaomi compared to the 4 years with A53. I will probably get a new phone by the time these 2 years pass anyway.

Prince.Alexandria, 06 May 2022From my opinion, Just wait until End of that year we will ... moreStill no headphone jack though so I would probably still not "upgrade" XD