Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• AnonD-207693

xeon, 24 Jun 2016Must i root my device to install firmware from sammobile? Nope,its official rom

Janice, 24 Jun 2016Is this waterproof as well???Nope its not waterproof

• Safi

Dear friends tell me is it normal the device become hot??? Plz tell me i am worried about it
Thanks

• xeon

Must i root my device to install firmware from sammobile?

• Manu

I have used many Samsung phones. This is the perfect phone that I have ever used so far. THIS HAS AN EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE.The battery easily lasts for 2 complete days in normal uasge such as internet, music and calls. I always use Facebook and other internet calling applications. The battery life is excellent. In addition the Internet speed is also fast. The phone doesn't get much heated. It gets a little bit warm in heavy usage but it's normal. Overall the phone is perfect. The new software update that is Marshmallow has been rolled out and hoping to see its availability in my country very soon...

• Tots

I just updated my software but still my phone runs 5.1.1 lollipop. Why is that?

• AnonD-207693

AnonD-257122, 24 Jun 2016How's the update, what new features do we get? Ui,notification bar,icon...etc nothing more

AnonD-207693, 24 Jun 2016Manually update via Odin...😊How's the update, what new features do we get?

AnonD-257122, 24 Jun 2016It isn't available yet.Manually update via Odin...😊

• Ataur

can i use this mobile as a tv remote?

• rishikeshbedre

I just flash the Serbian rom to my Indian handset

• A5 (2016) lover

AnonD-257122, 24 Jun 2016It isn't available yet.Its available only in Serbia, Turkey and Russia as of now.

Mine does a little as well, barely to be honest.

AnonD-552456, 24 Jun 2016Tell me which is best phone in terms of performance,faster cpu,b... moreGo blindly for A5 (2016), you won't regret.

AnonD-207693, 23 Jun 2016Just complete Marshmallow update....:-)It isn't available yet.

• Janice

Is this waterproof as well???

Tell me which is best phone in terms of performance,faster cpu,battery,camera,and no lag.
Best battery backup and best camera
Samsung galaxy A5 2016 vs A3 2016 vs J7 2016 vs huawei P9 lite vs Iphone 5s

• Jerry

Awsome camera & display quality with A5 2016. and waste of
buying Iphone 5s for this price

I Recommend to buy Samsung Galaxy A5 6

AnonD-292864, 23 Jun 2016Galaxy A5 (2016) Exynos version started receiving Marshmallow up... moreReally? I'm from Malaysia and mine haven't receive any updates ,where r u from?

Honestly I've been using this device last week , i have nothing to say except AWESOME , i can't let go my hand for few days kinda addicted...the overall performance is darn satisfying except the 2GB ram but it doesn't matter much.
Well Done Samsung