Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Galaxy A5 (2016) Exynos version started receiving Marshmallow update today.

[deleted post]Try do a factory reset the same thing happened with my S6 edge plus and after that it came back to normal.

• Rj

tots, 21 Jun 2016what variant in trinoma?All of their a5 unit is exynos equipped

• tots

I have a a5 2016 a5100 model, will it be upgrade to OS marshmallow?

This phone is best at 300$ , but a mounth ago it randomly does not recognize the fast charging anymore... i tried to use other cables but is still doesn't. Any solution ? I haven't trowed the phone in water or other liquids.

goldie, 22 Jun 2016Guys I ve been using this phone for over a month now. To be hone... moreNice review, I completely agree with you.

AnonD-549881, 22 Jun 2016Someone Please tell me who is the winner here.......iPhone 6 or ... moreWhy waste a few extra bucks on something which carries just the brand name and nothing else. A5 (2016) is much better than i-phone at least for me.

AnonD-508324, 22 Jun 2016A5 is upgradable 6. 0 or not pls replyNot yet.

Is the Galaxy A5 2016 a very big phone? I'm buying it next week and I need to know if it's too big as I normally buy 4.7 inch phones.

Got an A510F (2016) last week and quiet suprised how snappy it is 2bh
S7 speeds obv set the standard but as a 'mid-ranger' its pretty dam good imo.

• AnonD-552006

Hey, should I buy this one or Huawei P9 lite ?
Both have good specs...

Im a not haevy user only Facebook imo massenger youtube and some times, uc browser used . pls, tell, me, what different between s6 and a5. Reply me fast

A5 is upgradable 6. 0 or not pls reply

• FedeM

The home button shakes a little bit, is that common?

• goldie

Guys I ve been using this phone for over a month now. To be honest this is a great phone.
Havent experienced any hang or lags what so ever. It is smooth as butter. Have played High graphics games like Asphalt, Gods of rome, GTA San Andreas etc and I experienced no lag what so ever in fact it was a joy playing them on this phone. The phone used to get warm upto 35 degrees after playing continously for 30 mins which is great!
Other thing to mention is that the build quality of this phone which is simply superb. Feels so much premium and you wud never wana get ur hands off it. Camera is also very good both Front and Rear. Battery life is probably best in the business. I charge it once in 24 hours with 15 to 20% still remaining with Wifi/Mobile Data always on and little bit of gaming, browsing and other daily routine stuff. The only thing that I miss is the LED notification. So overall if ur planning to buy this phone just go ahead if its within ur budget. Its completey worth in my opinion. Peace!!

• tots

AnonD-549881, 22 Jun 2016Someone Please tell me who is the winner here.......iPhone 6 or ... moreIn my opinion, A5 2016 is better. Well it depends on you which device you will buy.

Someone Please tell me who is the winner here.......iPhone 6 or galaxy a5 (2016)...

• FedeM

Im about to buy one of the dualsim version, is there any cons o difference with the onesim version? (beside that 1 has 2 sims slots) i need quick answer please.

• ticktock damm