Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• Jerry

Awsome camera & display quality with A5 2016. and waste of
buying Iphone 5s for this price

I Recommend to buy Samsung Galaxy A5 6

AnonD-292864, 23 Jun 2016Galaxy A5 (2016) Exynos version started receiving Marshmallow up... moreReally? I'm from Malaysia and mine haven't receive any updates ,where r u from?

Honestly I've been using this device last week , i have nothing to say except AWESOME , i can't let go my hand for few days kinda addicted...the overall performance is darn satisfying except the 2GB ram but it doesn't matter much.
Well Done Samsung

AnonD-257122, 23 Jun 2016Why waste a few extra bucks on something which carries just the ... moreHmmmmmmm thanks

• Adi

AnonD-549881, 17 Jun 2016I brought this device two weeks ago ....performances are so good... moreEven my phone gets heated badly..I just hope days not a major problrm

• AnonD-207693

Just complete Marshmallow update....:-)

• what what

deleted your software a.s.a.p

I have a weird problem with my phone. When I answering a call or making a call sometimes in the middle of conversation it goes on Hold. Sometimes it's mute the microphone. When I look at the screen it had slide down the menu. Actually the screen is off when I am making calls.

I have tested like making a call and put my finger on the sensor. The sensor works fine. It's shuts down the screen and on again when I lift my finger.

I also had made a factory default. And also a hard reset. Nothing works.

Galaxy A5 (2016) Exynos version started receiving Marshmallow update today.

[deleted post]Try do a factory reset the same thing happened with my S6 edge plus and after that it came back to normal.

• Rj

tots, 21 Jun 2016what variant in trinoma?All of their a5 unit is exynos equipped

• tots

I have a a5 2016 a5100 model, will it be upgrade to OS marshmallow?

This phone is best at 300$ , but a mounth ago it randomly does not recognize the fast charging anymore... i tried to use other cables but is still doesn't. Any solution ? I haven't trowed the phone in water or other liquids.

goldie, 22 Jun 2016Guys I ve been using this phone for over a month now. To be hone... moreNice review, I completely agree with you.

AnonD-549881, 22 Jun 2016Someone Please tell me who is the winner here.......iPhone 6 or ... moreWhy waste a few extra bucks on something which carries just the brand name and nothing else. A5 (2016) is much better than i-phone at least for me.

AnonD-508324, 22 Jun 2016A5 is upgradable 6. 0 or not pls replyNot yet.

Is the Galaxy A5 2016 a very big phone? I'm buying it next week and I need to know if it's too big as I normally buy 4.7 inch phones.

Got an A510F (2016) last week and quiet suprised how snappy it is 2bh
S7 speeds obv set the standard but as a 'mid-ranger' its pretty dam good imo.

• AnonD-552006

Hey, should I buy this one or Huawei P9 lite ?
Both have good specs...

Im a not haevy user only Facebook imo massenger youtube and some times, uc browser used . pls, tell, me, what different between s6 and a5. Reply me fast