Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• ticktock damm

better iphone 6... damm daniel

• Ag

kumaran, 09 Jun 2016helo , witch is best mobile for me galaxy a5 2016 or galaxy s6, ... moreI dont own any of these phones but from what I've heard S6 is better than A5 2016 in all aspects but the battery life. I was even thinking about buying it and then I found out that some users of S6/S6 Edge/S7 Edge complained the screen on their phone spontaneously cracked while charging.

• sree

Ok its a good phone love it very much .the style is elagand camera is good their is no lag seriously battery back up is very gooD but the price is little bit problem

• tots

Rj, 19 Jun 2016Buy at electroworld trinoma, the variants in there is exynos equ... morewhat variant in trinoma?

Compared with Sony Xperia z3+, which one is better overall?

• Sunzzzzzzzz

This phone is best in terms of quality,design,features....etc.... Bt the price costes high.....

AnonD-550975, 20 Jun 2016Is battery life as good as it is on the A7 2016 ???It has monstrous battery life, one of the best I've experienced in a smartphone.

Is battery life as good as it is on the A7 2016 ???

We have been trying for weeks to get a Samsung Galaxy repaired, which is under warranty. They wanted a copy of the bill of sale; we've E-Mailed and Faxed this with a covering letter and called them many times; However, the mailing label they promised to send so we can ship them the phone never came. Many phone calls were made but we were "cut off' during the last hour long call. The agent who apparently hung up on us while claiming he was getting a supervisor was Hendrick, ID@ 10106783. Worse company for customer service, ever.

• Yz

A3 2016 or A5 2016?

Who is the winner here iPhone 6 or galaxy a5 (2016)?.please tell me the reasons....!

• shadow

Waterproof ??

the internal memory is too low...it should be upgraded to at least 32 gb in the next generation

Does the body of the phone peel off or scratch easily?

• emkey

does support call recorder ????

AnonD-292864, 20 Jun 2016Galaxy A5 (2016) screen and camera is way better than iPhone 6 s... moreAgreed about the spec and the hardware however iOS fluidity is somehow better ,but sometimes they hang or slowdown too

rik, 16 Jun 2016Agreed better than j7, But better than iphone6? Grow up man..... moreGalaxy A5 (2016) screen and camera is way better than iPhone 6 screen and camera. Performance wise they are same. iPhone 6 screen max brightness=A5 (2016) half screen brightness.

FedeM, 16 Jun 2016You can have a close experience of always on display with some a... moreI know that but those apps consume too much power from the battery. I installed that to my old phone and i got 50% lower screen on time.

• Why?

S6 > iPhone 6
Note 5 > iPhone 6S Plus
S7 > iPhone 6S

AnonD-549881, 17 Jun 2016Is this phone better than iPhone 6....?Yes, But the boot up time is the same.