Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

rtd, 08 Mar 2016that happens when it close background task. it's due to lack ... moreI bought the a5 and experienced what your friend is using. But after using it for a week or so, the problem is gone and the a5 is working perfectly with no lag whatsoever. I would definitely recommend the phone especially for its good looks, excellent battery life and fast charging.
*i do not download games*

• Tony

AnonD-103489, 10 Mar 2016Does "Galaxy A5(2016)" support both two sims and a micro-sd card... moreOnly the A510FD version i guess

• pawan india

By reading the comnents.. concern in my mind is if it really lags?? is 2gb ram less for 1080 display and it affects the peeformance & cause lags?

• aaaaa

guys, so i watched some droptest video for this a5 2016, it's really breakable and easy to crack, specially on the back.. is it even worth the price? bcs i really like the premium design, but the glass really not durable

Does "Galaxy A5(2016)" support both two sims and a micro-sd card at the same time?

Maybe with heart rate sensor was going to be better , but still the best for that price , I'm going to buy it tomorrow :) , bye bye Apple , Hi Samsung

Galaxy a5 2016 or lg nexus 5X
Please help me

• ks26

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2016Exynos is better and its is from samsung chipset design good on ... moreThanks a lot.i think I will go for it!

pk, 08 Mar 20161. yes we can use otg only in galaxy a5 2016 model not in a5 201... more1. OTG... YES, I've tried SanDisk 64gb OTG and it worked.
2. TV out ... I believe NO.

Has anyone here experienced the BACK and RECENT capacitive buttons after launching the ALL APPS not working?
This happened to me for quite a number of times already.
Do you think my Easy Touch app has some conflicting issues with the on board capacitive touch buttons?

I installed that app (Easy Touch) mainly for locking the phone without using the Power Button and returning to the home screen without using the physical Home Button.

I'm also experiencing lag issues when waking the phone. When the screen is turned off, we can use either the Home or Power Button to turn its display on.
I can't tell how long is the delay for the display to turn on, but the lag is very noticeable.
I also had this issue in my Galaxy Note 5.

Apart from these two issues, Galaxy A5 (2016) is a superb phone.

• Robert

vzv, 08 Mar 2016this phone is slow for 1080p display should use snapdrago... moreGalaxy s4 used snapdragon 600.

• Vili

Should i buy this phone? I just want to use viber, and facebook. i want a good camera, good battery, and good looking maybe some games. i cant find better phone for this..

• pk

YOGI, 08 Mar 2016Anyone please answer. ... 1.Can we use any otg with samsung g... more1. yes we can use otg only in galaxy a5 2016 model not in a5 2015 model.
2. you can't use in tv out because in this galaxy a5 has not MHL out for tv feature.

• Fati

vzv, 08 Mar 2016this phone is slow for 1080p display should use snapdrago... moreI saw the video - what do you mean with "big difference". I really don't get it.

• samsung

Samsung should put 3GB RAM on this phone
like galaxy a7
2gb lag

Brad, 08 Mar 2016you mean samsung a5 2016 is better camera than iphone 6?Yes.

• vzv

this phone is slow

for 1080p display should use snapdragon 800 series not 600.

snapdragon 600 is for 720p display.

you can see the benchmark on youtube. huge difference

video shows 1080p display with different cpu

there's reason why galaxy s4 used snapdragon 800.

Galaxy A5 2015 is much faster than this.

• Priti