Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• AnonD-472079

best phone battery super

• Brad

AnonD-292864, 08 Mar 2016Camera is better than iPhone 6 camera and it performs nearly sam... moreyou mean samsung a5 2016 is better camera than iphone 6?

as, 07 Mar 2016do not buy this phone.....it LAGS cpu clock speed dose not hav... moreOld A5 is faster ? Did you really look at On-screen GPU performance A5 (2016) has much more fps and CPU clock speed has nothing to do with 1080p display. It's about GPU. Clearly you don't know much about smartphones.

AnonD-249431, 07 Mar 2016Samsung A series just have good looks other than they are full c... moreCamera is better than iPhone 6 camera and it performs nearly same as iPhone 6s camera. But they said A5 (2016)'s camera us dissapointing and they didn't say iPhone 6 and 6s's camera is dissapointing ?

• Manu

Oh yes last but best..
7.Super fast charging (takes 100-110 mins for full charge) * it does heat up for initial 30-40 mins of charging by 15 W charger.

• Manu

Guys I'm using it for last 6 days..
It may be a bit overpriced but certainly not disappointing.
1. Terrific battery (even better dan Note2) giving me 48-50 hrs with moderate single SIM use (40-50 calls, 3-4 hrs 3G net, 2-3 hrs audio streamingusing Bluetooth per day.
2. Nice screen.
3. Camera good (not great like S6) but certainly not worse. Better dan A8.
4. Lag free experience so far even with 8 -10apps open simultaneously. Yes almost 75% RAM remain occupied all d time.
* Im not into much gaming.
5. Ringing volume is OK (some reviews say it has below average volume) obviously helped by speaker position at bottom n not on back.
6. I've made in India A5 which has exynos chipset bettr dan snapdragon.
....

• chocobo

AnonD-509636, 08 Mar 2016He said to me it happens mostly when he has like one or two apps... moreHonesty... really never happen, im using multi window at the sametime, 1 for youtube & 1 for internet browing & no such of issue.

• chocobo

AnonD-509636, 08 Mar 2016He bought the phone in one of the biggest stores in my country. ... moreYup, its might be happen too....

• YOGI

Anyone please answer. ...

1.Can we use any otg with samsung galaxy A5
2.how to connect with t.v.

rtd, 08 Mar 2016that happens when it close background task. it's due to lack ... moreHe said to me it happens mostly when he has like one or two apps open. That is why I thought the problem was weird. Do you know anyone else who had this kind of problems?

chocobo, 07 Mar 2016Your friend brought FAKE SAMSUNG A5(2016) & im sure been che... moreHe bought the phone in one of the biggest stores in my country. I doubt that it s not original phone. Maybe his phone came with a factory problem. I am asking because I want to know if is a common problem.

• DheJo

Here in Philippines, they have 2 variants. SM-A510Y & SM-A510X. What is difference between the two? When I check in SamMobile, the A510X variants has no available firmware for that, but the A510Y have. My question is, Can I flash A510Y firmware to the X one? I google it but no result found. Thanks!

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2016It will be more better if it has Micro SIM slot. A5 2016 fd has a dedicated card slot and 2 sim cards slots

• Bryan Connor

The best smartphone you will ever experience,from the design to the entire performance its definitely top of the list to buy.

• rtd

AnonD-509636, 07 Mar 2016I have a friend that both this phone. He said to me it is laggin... morethat happens when it close background task.
it's due to lack of ram. this phone needs 3gb ram or use faster DDR ram speed

• chocobo

AnonD-249431, 07 Mar 2016Samsung A series just have good looks other than they are full c... moreMay i konw from where you heard that A5(6) camera is worst?

• chocobo

AnonD-509636, 07 Mar 2016I have a friend that both this phone. He said to me it is laggin... moreYour friend brought FAKE SAMSUNG A5(2016) & im sure been cheated. Suguestion for you buy ORIGINAL SAMSUNG SMARTPHONE dont be stupid like your friend!

Which mobile is best Samsung galaxy A5 2016 or HTC One A9 ????
Plzz comment!!!!

• Graycie

AnonD-249431, 07 Mar 2016Samsung A series just have good looks other than they are full c... moreMaybe your not a samsung user.

• Steven

AnonD-249431, 07 Mar 2016Samsung A series just have good looks other than they are full c... moreOne I know for sure the battery is very nice compare to S6