Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• Bryan Connor

The best smartphone you will ever experience,from the design to the entire performance its definitely top of the list to buy.

• rtd

AnonD-509636, 07 Mar 2016I have a friend that both this phone. He said to me it is laggin... morethat happens when it close background task.
it's due to lack of ram. this phone needs 3gb ram or use faster DDR ram speed

• chocobo

AnonD-249431, 07 Mar 2016Samsung A series just have good looks other than they are full c... moreMay i konw from where you heard that A5(6) camera is worst?

• chocobo

AnonD-509636, 07 Mar 2016I have a friend that both this phone. He said to me it is laggin... moreYour friend brought FAKE SAMSUNG A5(2016) & im sure been cheated. Suguestion for you buy ORIGINAL SAMSUNG SMARTPHONE dont be stupid like your friend!

Which mobile is best Samsung galaxy A5 2016 or HTC One A9 ????
Plzz comment!!!!

• Graycie

AnonD-249431, 07 Mar 2016Samsung A series just have good looks other than they are full c... moreMaybe your not a samsung user.

• Steven

AnonD-249431, 07 Mar 2016Samsung A series just have good looks other than they are full c... moreOne I know for sure the battery is very nice compare to S6

I have a friend that both this phone. He said to me it is lagging for like 3 seconds like 5 times a day. Is this normal or it happens with all A5? I am still not sure if this phone is worth it. Even that in my country it is not that overpriced.

• SMK

AnonD-249431, 07 Mar 2016Samsung A series just have good looks other than they are full c... morecan you please say in what way the camera is disappointing and does that include video?

thanks for you bluntness over misleading perf. I have experienced that with the LG G3 and G4

• as

do not buy this phone.....it LAGS
cpu clock speed dose not have power to operate 1080p display.

buy galaxy a5 2014 it's much faster than this.

It will be more better if it has Micro SIM slot.

• Arun

Samsung A series just have good looks other than they are full crap.very low performing cpu and gpu. All reviewers have said that Camera is avery dissapointing. Worst of all overpriced. Samsung always fools their customers.

AnonD-292864, 06 Mar 2016Meizu M2 Note also has 1080p screen and Mali-T720MP3 GPU but it ... moreMali 720 per core 10.6 gflops maximum
Mali 760 per core 23 gflops maximum
Adreno 405 59.6 gflops
Adreno 510 170 gflops
Adreno 530 588 gflops (beast)
so, even with 4 cores mali 720 cant beat adreno 405.
and i highly doubt a5,a7 pack more than 2 cores.

• Lewis

It is worth buying Samsung Galaxy S7 worth $745?

AnonD-511332, 05 Mar 2016which model sould i choose?the one with snapdragon or the exynos... moreExynos is better and its is from samsung chipset design good on battery consumption and low heat

• Manu

Bought this beauty 3 days back from a local shop in Kolkata @27500/- INR.
Initially I was apprehensive about d ringtone volume. But with high volume ringtones its ok.
PROs:
Nice screen.
Very good battery backup (I'm getting 45 -48 hrs with moderate Single SIM use)
Beautiful body (at par with s6 if not better).
Smooth performance till now (inspite of just 2 GB RAM).

CONs:
RAM shoul have been 3GB considering d price point ( but still better dan 3 GB RAM chinese products )

Camera could have been more improved .

My conclusion : I'm satisfied overall till now am loving it whenever am holding it. friends its good choice. Looking a bit costlier consideringavailability of chinese products (Gionee, One+, ..) @cheaper rate n apparently with higher specifications.But Samsung has quality hardware n very good service backup which these chinese brands can only dream to achieve. So its a good choice for peace of mind.

• gadgetaddict

I want this phone so badly..this will be my first samsung phone if ever i would purchase this..pls still do convnce me to buy such gadget..thank you..

AnonD-497674, 06 Mar 2016mmmmm sumsung will dominate forever guys to be clear .trust me, ... moreFor real bro ? I want to buy this one but you know i'm afraid of performance...I have a galaxy S5 right now.

• Soufiane

AnonD-497674, 06 Mar 2016mmmmm sumsung will dominate forever guys to be clear .trust me, ... moreReally ? I'm really concerned about this phone ! But afraid of performance....