Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

AnonD-669009, 13 May 2017Hi i need help on this, can i download nougat from sammobile whi... morePlease wait for few more days to get update on your country. Don't try to download the update from any other country. It may cause problems or damage your device permanently. So, please hav3 patience and wait for your turn. Regards.

Hi i need help on this, can i download nougat from sammobile which is from russia and install in my a5 510f, i haven't receive update n am from Tanzania, and if yes there is any problem i can face in using my phone.?

When will A5 2016 get noughat update in Pakistan??

Samsung , 13 May 2017Wich one is better samsung galaxy a5 2016 or samsung galaxy j7 2... moreA5 is better it is classy and primem mobile

• PSC19

After the nougat update is there a option given for screen mirroring

• PSC19

After the nougat update is there a option given for screen mirroring

• Samsung

Wich one is better samsung galaxy a5 2016 or samsung galaxy j7 2016. Please answer me

• satish

Where is te performance mode??
Can anybody tell me.

AnonD-542833, 13 May 2017It is OS upgrade which gives you a new OS on your old device. Bu... moreAlways on should have been given ..its a software feature...we already have the hardware

satish, 12 May 2017There is no always on display,bluelight filter,performance modeIt is OS upgrade which gives you a new OS on your old device. But not a hardware upgrade which changes your old A5 to a new S8. Regards .

AnonD-409580, 12 May 2017I updated android 7 today and facing some issues. 1. Battery dr... moreIf you are facing battery drainage than you have not tweaked your settings yet. I also upgraded to Nouget in my A5 and it is doing fine. If you face battery issues than you have to first clean your cache for, second update all the apps and third go to battery usage and check why your losing battery first. If you can do these steps than your battery will be ok. Otherwise visit a nearby Samsung service centre and ask them to do a factory reset. It will wipe your device of old left over files and make it fast and new. Regards.

uday narasimha, 12 May 2017Hello guys I got nougat update pleas tell me weather I should up... moreFirst of all upgrading Nouget is not an option to choose, but a necessity to do. Because if you do not upgrade to Nouget, you will not get official update. So your device will not secure.

Second when you upgrade to a new OS you will face some minor issues like battery drain, lag etc for first few days. To solve them you have to tweak and update your apps and settings. It will take few effort. Better if you can factory reset your device, it will clean all left over and the device will be new and fresh.

Regards.

• BEA

AnonD-409580, 12 May 2017I updated android 7 today and facing some issues. 1. Battery dr... moreI have updated to N . After updating i have taken backup using smartswitch & done factory reset
1. Nice GUI
2. Better performance
3. Better finger print reader response
4. Battery life is better

AnonD-668809, 12 May 2017After update to NOUGET will I get ALWAYS ON DISPLAY Yes or Not... moreyou mean chicken nuggets? lol

I updated android 7 today and facing some issues.
1. Battery drain fastly , 18 min normal usage from 100% to 51%...so Am worried
2. Perfomance....phone is quiet slow after the update
So think befor the update...
A5 2016 have only 2 GB ram....so better continue with Android 6.

Mudassir, 12 May 2017If i update my a5 2016 from lolipop to nougot is there any issue... moreI got android 7 update today and I am facing a big problem...."BATTERY DRAIN FASTLY"

• satish

There is no always on display,bluelight filter,performance mode

• uday narasimha

Hello guys I got nougat update pleas tell me weather I should update to nouget7 or continue to marshmallow 6

And did any one find any negative issues after update to nougat 7
Wt r the new features that comes in nouget

• Saif

What new features added in 7.0 and what Is the charging time and how is the backup ?

• Saif

What new features added in 7.0 and what Isort charging time and how is the backup ?