Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)

• satish

Johar from Dubai, 12 May 2017Hey dears mine one is update 7.0 I also got 7.0 update in india

• Johar from Dubai

Hey dears mine one is update 7.0

What's the current situation of the update globally and especially in Pakistan and the middle east.

• Steff

AnonD-542833, 10 May 2017I am not very sure of your issue. But as you have said the well ... moreI try that and I can not do Recovery mode - with power button, up button and home button. :(

[deleted post]I am not very sure of your issue. But as you have said the well come screen is displayed on your device, it means your battery is not dead. Anyway have you tried rooting or flashing your device recently? Most probably you have corrupted the boot loader.

Anyway you can charge the battery. Remove the memory card and try to start device using Recovery mode. (you can Google how to boot into A5 recovery mode). Than clean the cache first and than partition to wipe the device and reset it. After that hopefully it will start in normal mode. Otherwise visit a nearby Samsung Service centre and ask them for help.

(Never try Rooting, flashing or any stupid thing on your device unless you know what you are doing. It will break the warranties, wipe out your data and worst destroy your device forever.) Regards.

• Steff

I have BIG PROBLEM. Please help me guys. My a5 2016 is just turn off and I can not turn on him. When I try he just show me the sign SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 2016 and after that turn off. Do you know what is problem and how I can handle with that? H E L P

Has the mirrorring or miracast function been updated?

• JackOff

sjsjsj, 08 May 2017All the people here claiming that it doesn't overheat and run he... moreNo, its not fake. Mine works perfectly fine. Maybe its your phone version.

• ziki

Anybdy got monthly security patch of April in India....SM-A510FD

• Anurag

When nougat updates coming in india ?

MŒZ, 06 May 2017when A5 (2016) get noughet in tunisiaProbably end of this month or early of next month. A5 (2106) has already started to get 7 Update started with Russia. So, other zones will get it very soon. Alternatively you can check Samsung Tunisia web site to get official release date. Regards.

• sjsjsj

All the people here claiming that it doesn't overheat and run heavy games are totally 100% fake

• jasjs

Camera is not very good .. it's just ok...
Doesn't support volte on latest nougat

• MŒZ

when A5 (2016) get noughet in tunisia

lunix87, 06 May 2017Do I have to upgrade to Marshmallow to get the Nougat update or ... moreAs soon as you receive the OS upgrade you can download it and install it. Mine has Marshemllow. But If you have Loliipop than you should also get it I think.

• lunix87

AnonD-542833, 06 May 2017In few weeks it will receive the Noughet update on India. There ... moreDo I have to upgrade to Marshmallow to get the Nougat update or can I skip from Lollipop to Nougat?

kashish, 06 May 2017when a5 2016 get naugot in india In few weeks it will receive the Noughet update on India. There is news that Russian units are already getting it. Regards.

• kashish

when a5 2016 get naugot in india

• uday

AnonD-542833, 05 May 2017A5 (2016) has started to get update of Noughet in Russia already... moreThanku for u r information

uday , 04 May 2017Any one know that when Indian units a5 2016 will get android ver... moreA5 (2016) has started to get update of Noughet in Russia already. I am sure Indian units will get in few days. Regards.