Samsung Galaxy A70

Samsung Galaxy A70

chats, 14 Jul 2019I had that same update, but if you haven't read it, it says: &m... moreHere's the proof that I'm using night mode :
I might have added it by playing with "button order" option, which allows to remove or add buttons. But can't remind. Anyways, it's here.

• Sammm

Wich one should i buy...
Samsung A9 or A70 ???
Plzzz give me ur suggestion
Thanks

• JiL

Speaker volume very low...hate it. For the price they could use the same great speakers as S10...

• Sumith reddy

Awsome mobile working good big screen and not much straining eyes

• Vega

this phone could be great if it has a back finger print scanner and a good camera, I don''t mind its plastic build., for those asking, this device is not perfect and update cannot solve it issues.

extrabigmehdi, 14 Jul 2019I got an update. I'm from Morocco. I applied the update few day... moreI had that same update, but if you haven't read it, it says:
· The performance of Touch screen has been improved
· The performance of Fingerprint recognition has been improved
· The security of your device has been improved.
There's no such thing that says night mode.

chats, 14 Jul 2019Bro maybe you are confused I don't know what to tell you, but A7... moreI got an update. I'm from Morocco. I applied the update few day after buying my A70.
Patch from May 1, 376.07 MB.
More infos:

You should manually check for an update, if you haven't already done this.

• Hazardous159

Jimi, 09 Jul 2019Hi everyone! I'm also a A70 owner starting from today but will b... moreSame here but I bought case in mall for 10$ rather then pay less from china and wait like 20 days

And my a5 2017 works good after 2 yrs,only batter got bit used so it drains battery faster then in beggining

extrabigmehdi, 13 Jul 2019I have a night mode option on my A70, so I don't understand wha... moreBro maybe you are confused I don't know what to tell you, but A70 havent got the update as yet only the A50 so far.

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2019A50 got night mode. So tes I expect that this phone will receive... moreI have a night mode option on my A70, so I don't understand what is problem. You need to display hidden "buttons" at top, and then "scroll" to right. Unless you are talking of taking pics with low-light.

chats, 13 Jul 2019You guys think maybe in the next update samsung will give A70 ni... moreA50 got night mode. So tes I expect that this phone will receive it soon

You guys think maybe in the next update samsung will give A70 night mode?

chats, 12 Jul 2019I own an A70 to be honest its a great device the camera is not t... moreYes man. Samaung always rocks.

hazemfive, 12 Jul 2019Hello Please, anyone who has the A70, to tell me how is the g... moreI own an A70 to be honest its a great device the camera is not that good but it gets the job done, its super fast I play heavy games on it so Far it never lags, and I recommend everybody it doesn't matter it your phone durable, get a case for it, and yes its way better than the p30 lite

hazemfive, 12 Jul 2019Hello Please, anyone who has the A70, to tell me how is the g... moreSamsung provide a free protection, so that you don't need to worry about the durability of that glasstic. Otherwise, it probably scratch easily. Just like the screen (tempered glass protection recommended).

• Kalboo

hazemfive, 12 Jul 2019Hello Please, anyone who has the A70, to tell me how is the g... morejust choose cherry mobile, cherry mobile is the kings of all phones search for google for more information

MI has desen smartphone in on the way india redmi k20 pro SD 855 ,K20 SD 730 , Mi A3 SD730 MIA3 lite SD665
Samsung no any device this move Samsung let's dowm

Hello

Please, anyone who has the A70, to tell me how is the glasstic material, I'm talking durability not a luxury matter, I know its a mid-range device but I want to know either A70 or P30 lite to buy.

• scorpio

extrabigmehdi, 12 Jul 2019That's not logical sorry. Metal is a better conductor of heat th... moreMetal absorbs and dissipates heat better than plastic.

Dr SeMSeM, 10 Jul 2019I have noticed that A70 extremely heating during using for middl... moreUse smartphone as intended. Do not treat it as a desktop computer and install all the junk (games).