Samsung Galaxy A70

Samsung Galaxy A70

• Kristine

Hi guys! Anyone having problems with storage after the upgrade? I checked the settings and it says 99GB is used by the system apps!! OMGEEE! Before I can still edit my videos and can have a whole lot of videos in my phone, but now, I just can't! Ughhh it's really disappointing!

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2020I noticed it aswear well. Fast charging is definitely slowe... moreMy device also charging slow after update and battery drain more than Android 9.

Salman, 02 Jun 2020Is it just me or has the fast charging gotten slower after ... moreI noticed it aswear well. Fast charging is definitely slower after the upgrade.

Anyone having problem with reception?

mike, 02 Jun 2020A70 is Splash Proof ?No it is not

ASIF4u , 03 Jun 2020Bro plz don't upgrade to android 10... I also upgrade my... morebro ur country name update ? i have also same problem faced...n i will back before pie 9

• Sabu

Hi guys how to update Android 10 ?
I don't receive any update

Jp, 28 May 2020It is a good mobile. Only problem is the fingerprint it is ... moreDo not expect Samsung S10, S20, Note 10+ features in A70.

Anonymous, 02 Jun 2020My device battery is not long time and device charging is n... moreFast charging and charging the battery at higher mA is not good for the battery.

I charge my Samsung Note 4 for 8 to 10 hours between 400 mA and 300 mA OR charge at 900 mA for 3 to 4 hours.

I charge my Ssmsung A9 pro 2016 for upto 8 hours between 500 to 700 mA.

mike, 02 Jun 2020A70 is Splash Proof ?If you want that facility, go and buy any one handset from Samsung S8, S9, S10 series or Note 10+.

Are you a swimmer?. Why are you bothered about that?.

• ASIF4u

Mr. Fabulous, 02 Jun 2020I got my android 10 update since last month but am scared t... moreBro plz don't upgrade to android 10... I also upgrade my mobile android 10 but my mobile not giving battery back up like before... so avoid it.

• mike

A_GALAXY, 26 May 2020Anybody know A70 is Splash Proof ? In some site Write it ... moreA70 is Splash Proof ?

My device battery is not long time and device charging is not fast charging.

• Salman

Is it just me or has the fast charging gotten slower after the android 10 update?

• Mr. Fabulous

I got my android 10 update since last month but am scared to update it because of the negative comments about android 10. Is the camera on Android 10 better than Android 9?
I don't want to upgrade nd regret later that's y am still waiting so pls tell me is the upgrade worth it.
I don't want anything to affect my battery life

Tushu11, 29 May 2020My galaxy a70 Don't have samsung Pay after upgrade to andro... moreI don't know why Samsung ditched Samsung Pay for A70 whereas Samsung Pay is available in Malaysia. It wasn't in Android 9 also.

I am still waiting for the update to Android 10,my last update was on the 26th of February 2020 ,hopefully I will be able to get the update soon, I have been reading through the posts with people complaining about the fingerprint, I don't have any problems, but with the last update I followed the instructions to remove my fingerprint and register new ones, I still get the odd miss but it's all about where you put your finger and a lot faster than before

• A.Galaxy

otg_tr, 25 May 2020It's been 13 months since I bought this phone and I have be... moreif you update it to Android 10 you must charge ie Every 18 Hour .
Now My Phone A70 is Full 100% charge and in setting it told you have charge for 17 hour and 37 Min.
My phone Almost new with 5 month age
So its Normal in Android 10 .

• Tushu11

My galaxy a70 Don't have samsung Pay after upgrade to android 10
Please help what can i do now.
I used this almost daily

Jp, 28 May 2020It is a good mobile. Only problem is the fingerprint it is ... moreOut of 10 attempt 8 times unlocks for me. It is laggy but over time it has improved a lot by updates. After update to Android 10 it has become faster. Only problem when you wash your hand with soap. Then hard to unlock by finger