Samsung Galaxy A70

• Ahmad

Leobert, 06 Feb 2020Rightyes you are Rught samsung are rocks all time

• Amirul

S . SUDHAKAR, 12 Feb 2020Yes. Dual VoLTE standby at a time.tnx

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020Has it VoLTE service? Yes. Dual VoLTE standby at a time.

Has it VoLTE service?

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2020Beyond satisfied with this device! The battery (the main sel... moreAlso...Initially, the fingerprint sensor was absolutely DREADFUL when it came to performance. However, like others have also indicated here, after the updates were installed, it worked very well. It's great to use now and feels excitingly futuristic!!

Beyond satisfied with this device!

The battery (the main selling point of this phone) is just, WOW! Consistently get at least 8 hrs of screen on time and it lasts a complete day with moderate usage. This is almost doubled if I use it sporadically. Sometimes, I even struggle to drain it because it lasts for frieken ever!! This, plus the charging speed, is what makes it a really awesome battery.

The screen, another major selling point, is just as good as you'd expect from samsung. Lovely colours and it shines with brilliance. You have to see for yourself. Looking at pictures online doesn't do it justice.

Storage and ram are plentiful.

Cameras are good. They are great in natural light, but struggle a bit indoors. There's slow motion and super slow motion modes.

Lastly, the software. It's amazingly modern, beautiful and literally 1 million x better than the previous Samsung software experiences. Honestly, it's a personal preference thing. I like it, and it's bound to get even better with time.

BONUS: The earphones that come in the box are surprisingly good considering the fact that bundled earphones are almost always terrible quality, unless you're buying a flagship, of course.

Overall, for the price, it's an excellent phone! Especially the battery, screen, storage & ram.

So if you want lots of storage, ram, a first-rate screen, out-of-this-world battery life and charging speeds—this phone is for you. It's also priced well for what you get, really.

Very pleased overall.

• Haribol

Leobert, 06 Feb 2020RightYou are wrong.Redmi Note 8 pro has separate slot for memory card. It is super fast. Only it does not have amoled screen.It is dual SIM.

• ...

A70user, 07 Feb 2020weak wifi oh my god it is getting a bit worselies

1-st of January 2020 software update! Check and get it!

• A70user

weak wifi oh my god it is getting a bit worse

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2020Hmm Interesting. So have had the phone for 3 months and thought ... moreI get over 8 hrs sot without any saving modes , make sure you put apps to sleep that you don't use regularly

• Leobert

S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Jan 2020The redmk note 8 pro is a waste model because it does not have s... moreRight

Hmm Interesting. So have had the phone for 3 months and thought the battery was poor for a 4500 mah battery. Only getting between 5/half to 6 hrs SOH until I enabled Power mode. Boy it saves battery. I'm getting cover 8 hours now! And the performance isn't compromised! Amazing, now it lasts ages. If only I can improve the Wi-Fi signal, it'll be perfect.

• Le Nard

My Question is; how long is the battery supposed to last in the S10? Oh,also the finger print in-screen sencer is a bit of a hit & miss too & this is a PREMIUM PHONE.

• n206

Go ahead to buy this. After my experiences, I recommend this Galaxy A70 handset. I am using it since 1st of July 2019. Really, no issues, the FP sensor got just better and better with each update, 10/9, so very good to me. Have had never better phone like this.
I am not paid samsung-fan, but just a satisfied user. It depends on what piece of mobile phone you get at the moment of buying. Eg. you get a scrap or a masterpiece of handset.

Elana, 04 Feb 2020Hello, I live in Israel. I am thinking about buying the A70 phon... moreGo ahead and buy A70. Or else, even A71 and S10 lite are other good models.

• Elana

Hello, I live in Israel. I am thinking about buying the A70 phone but am not sure about it. Is there anyone in Israel who can advise me about the wi-fi situation as I read in comments that it is problematic.
Thanks in advance for any information available.

S . SUDHAKAR, 15 Jan 2020A70 is a super hit model. Go ahead and buy the high end variant ... moreNONO--A 71 is the best !! :)

• nicosk

the battery draining very fast.only for a day if you dont use the phone.anythink else is perfect

• Ali

Damn it samsung you owe me battery is really bad
its charge decrease so fast