Samsung Galaxy A70

Samsung Galaxy A70

The camera photography is a disgrace. If you're not buying it because of the camera, then it is okay. But if you're buying it considering the camera, then you've missed your way.

• Dave in Durban

I often read the opinions and (understandably because they are personal opinions) sometimes it completely opposes each other.
In two weeks I'm going to renew a contract with a new phone. I'm a Huawei fan and currently using Huawei Mate 10 Pro, but the screen size (6.7 inches) of the Samsung A80 as well as 48mpx camera measured against the 40mpx of the (6.1 inches display) Huawei P30, which goes for the same price on a two-year contract, makes it a tough one. Opinions, but worthy opinions please.

• Minimal

Wifi doesn't work properly it doesn't show all networks in range(compared with OLD sony xperia XA)
Which is very awkward, don't but it that's my advice.

• A70user

chats, 20 Dec 2019Ok I understand am facing it too, I don't know if this happened ... moreOk that didnt happen to mine. As for updates im already at the september version. Seems to have gotten better these past few days i dont have to reconnect-disconnect. That was the first days after update

A70user, 20 Dec 2019Yes wifi issue. Have to turn off or wait for 5-10 seconds for it... moreOk I understand am facing it too, I don't know if this happened to you but when I bought my A70 couple of months ago, I couldn't connect to my home wifi for nothing at all I almost sold this phone to get another samsung device, but suddenly they sent and update and it was fixed I think sammy is playing with Us, whenever they send an update if fixes something and damage something else seriously.

• A70user

A70user, 20 Dec 2019No i dont think its a clone. I think taiwan network is either n... moreBut yes it is also possible yours is fake. Check with samsung service center

• A70user

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2019It's battety is polymer not ion By mean 4500mag hive you actual... moreSeriously? Wow new knowledge for me. Regardless it feels more efficient than my old rn4x (sd625 4k mah) so they werent kidding when they claim it feels like 4500mah

• A70user

Lala, 17 Dec 2019Your phone doesn't seems as original I suppose you have a clone.No i dont think its a clone.
I think taiwan network is either not the same as pakistan or you bought a carrier locked phone

• A70user

chats, 17 Dec 2019When you say signal you meant phone signal or wifi signal? Am fa... moreYes wifi issue. Have to turn off or wait for 5-10 seconds for it to go back and connect to wifi
On J8 i move from bedroom to living room instantly connect no delay. Second choice is to turn on turn off wifi in the a70 problem fixed but rather not do that because phone has to work harder. Network side i can understand because i use indos@t 4g and it has always sucked regardless the phone model.

Love the big screen, but loudspeaker volume is much too soft...

Rama, 06 Dec 2019Hello! Is Samsung Galaxy a70 waterproof?No, no water ingress protection on A70

• Lala

ali raza, 17 Dec 2019yes, i am facing signal issues in my a70. from date of purchase.... moreYour phone doesn't seems as original I suppose you have a clone.

A70user, 17 Dec 2019Anyone experiencing signal issues? When you say signal you meant phone signal or wifi signal? Am facing wifi signal issues, it keeps dropping not often but sometimes especially when am watching sports, I have to shut off wifi wait 5 sec and turn it back on, anybody facing that issue as well?

• ali raza

A70user, 17 Dec 2019Anyone experiencing signal issues? yes, i am facing signal issues in my a70. from date of purchase. drop signals, drop calls, in pakistan. i am using mobilink network. but its worst on zong. no warranty claim. phone is made in taiwan.

• A70user

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019Not a good for gaming especially for the game called MOBILE LEGE... moreTurn off game launcher
Settings > game launcher

• A70user

Anyone experiencing signal issues?

• this phone has 8 mp

this phone has 8 mp camera, google cam detects this phone as 8 mp.
32 mp is produced by software
photos are the worst that i have seen in a phone in the last years.
my iphone 5s can take far better photos than this crap.

• Printoy

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019Not a good for gaming especially for the game called MOBILE LEGE... moreIt's not just the phone. You should also consider the speed of your internet the region where you are playing when playing mobile legends.

• JJ

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019Not a good for gaming especially for the game called MOBILE LEGE... moreReally? I was planning to buy one for Christmas and I'm gonna use it for ML. Tss

Not a good for gaming especially for the game called MOBILE LEGENDS it lag when there are a lot of effects going with hi def or low def