Samsung Galaxy A70

Samsung Galaxy A70

Fast charging came back, fixed, ca. 30% within 20 minutes, so a full charge approximately takes 60-70 min, after several restarting phone.

• Supermario

mj1974, 24 May 2020I've had this phone for a Year and am pretty disappointed o... moreI figured out that one has to put the finger in the right angle on the sensor (straight, in the middle) since then its always working 100 percent 🤳
👆

A70 owner, 24 May 2020 Nah..why would samsung want to do that...I got this Andr... moreHi, what else can we, normal average user, think, if the updates degrade the phone usability. Of course wonders can happen, I hope Samsung will improve in the future, as we can see, the fix came for the bugfull android 10.

• A70 owner

n206, 21 May 2020Hi there! This is intentionally so that users are forced to... more Nah..why would samsung want to do that...I got this Android 10 update 15th May. Everything works fine now after an initial slow battery charging. Just restart ur phone severally, and make sure u update all Samsung apps from d galaxy store. It's all now so smooth and fast. User of Mtn network In Nigeria Africa.

• mj1974

I've had this phone for a Year and am pretty disappointed on balance. The in-screen fingerprint sensor has always been temperamental at best, or more usually just plain unreliable. The phone is also full of bloatware which I never use; and is equipped with an auto-correcting keyboard which insists on spelling 'toy' when I'm typing 'you'. Furthermore, since the Android 10 update, my banking app no longer works, (the bank acknowledges that there is a problem with this specific phone). In terms of performance etc. it is otherwise OK.

in the first palace after updating charging slowed but after some time it's first again and the battery life is improved thank you Samsung

• Omar

I using the phone almost a 1 year , it's so good in every spec.
I really recommend it for you guys.

Sow Umaru Jurgor, 22 May 2020when do you received itI got it yesterday, but installed via Odin, clean install, it seems to be fixed, no problems at all:-). Battery drain is slightly faster than on 9 droid, but can live with it. fast and slow charge is perfect, no phantom touches, responsive system... so far. The usual droid 10 improvements... camera got better IMHO. still testing... battery life depends on usage and subjective.

n206, 22 May 2020Hi There, Fixed updates started to roll out in central Euro... morewhen do you received it

• sow

I received an update four days ago but the problem is still the same fast changing not working fingerprint not registering battery drain fast even when am not using the phone

n206, 22 May 2020Hi There, Fixed updates started to roll out in central Euro... moreShare more things, improvements, battery life etc. I am still waiting for Malaysian firmware.

Hi There, Fixed updates started to roll out in central Europe, we just received with April 01 sec.patch. Bugs seem to be fixed now...

• sow

if they can't fix this error let them role us back to android 9

• Groovy Starlight

Randz, 19 May 2020From where are you? Did you click the software update under... moreYes, I did and it says that the phone has updated. I'm in the U.S.

• Supermario

n206, 21 May 2020Hi there! This is intentionally so that users are forced to... morethe phone itself is great and I'm actually not interested in Android 10, 11, 12, ... I can get screen recorder and whatever I want / need installed on the phone anyway... Price was incredible cheap too, got dual sim and 8GB Ram....

n206, 21 May 2020Hi there! This is intentionally so that users are forced to... moreWow don't be angry...Even Apple is more greedy than Android phone makers!

• Samsung A70 Owner

Who did not got update Android 10 check here - https://www.sammobile.com/?s=a70&submit= you will know all reasons why update stuck for you maybe. Also check here - https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a70/firmware/#SM-A705FN who will want to check information about updates which region got and etc. If you have someone problems with fast charging check in settings it is activated fast charging, if activating, but you still got problem, try to do factory reset if will not help, then connect to support (best way is Member app)

• Samsung A70 Owner

Shafic Abdallah, 15 May 2020Samsung should fix this problem soon after update now charg... moreI got update at April first days. There is no any issues/bugs with fast charging. Try to mark it in settings or do factory reset of phone OS. Because my phone fast charging further without any problems.

• Samsung A70 Owner

Groovy Starlight, 19 May 2020I have A70 and still no update to Android 10. My model SM-A... moreI advise you to read sammobile.com in this web site is full explain why Android 10 is stuck right now for costumer. In Holland if I am not wrong some costumers got update with error which bricking the phone. Check sammobile.com in it is all explains.

• Samsung A70 Owner

Mishe 100, 21 May 2020We need 4G only on samsung A70What do you mean "we need 4G only"??? This model have 4+, it's a little bit faster as 4G. I don't understand what do you want?