Samsung Galaxy A71

Samsung Galaxy A71

• Maskurain

Great phone. Posting with a samsung A71. Good camera and battery. I play heavy games. Good buy.

Just, samsung max have advertisements. Just dont use that app. Thats it

• AK

imranbani, 10 Aug 2021I have brought used official A71(8/128) 280$ with 7 month w... moreNever ever buy used smartphones.

It's been five months since I got myself A71.
I promised to give my final verdict after using this phone for a while. My verdict - no issue at all and to be frank I have not experienced any of these issues people are talking about A71.

is super phone has excellent parametee

• zack

I got this phone last month, and it's been working fine as of date. The battery definitely isn't it's strong point due to android 11. But, compared to A72's horrible design, I'm glad I got this phone. I just updated the latest security patch, will note if it hinders with the battery.

Thanks

• Jackson

Good

-Speaker volume extremely low.
Clean the dust in speaker and mic area use toothbrush and Isopropyl alcohol

-Overheating issues while no apps in the background.
Auto factory reset
Fresh the OS with Flash your default ROM with Odin
format your SD card and scan for errors in the PC

-Charging issues, turn the USB c and it worked sometimes.
Turn off the phone and clean USB c port and charger port and cable port with a cotton swab and Isopropyl alcohol. Wait 10-15 min before start the phone

Basv, 15 Aug 2021I had a samsung galaxy a71 up till today, bought it may 202... morenever had such issues.. so is not complete waste of money.. unless you didn't take care of your phone and when removing the charger from the port needs to be gentle and to do it in the right way, my mate at work have this phone since release date, is just without single issue you mentioned, mine is bought in July 2020 so far zero of the mentioned issues, only God knows what apps you had installed for you to have overheating issues, despite you said ''no background apps'' i hope you'd be more careful with your next phone whatever brand would be.. good luck

• Basv

I had a samsung galaxy a71 up till today, bought it may 2020.
Phone looked nice but here we go with all the issues i had:
-speaker volume extremely low.
-overheatings issues while no apps in the background.
-Charging issues, turn the usb c and it worked sometimes.
-Phone disables mic and earpiece during calls.

All in all a complete waste of money.

Lucky Cardio, 13 Aug 2021Hi! Please for some months now my Galaxy A71's mouth p... moreSame problem happened for me I took my phone to samsung care they changed my mouth piece for free because it was under warrenty,try it.

• Lucky Cardio

Hi! Please for some months now my Galaxy A71's mouth piece and speaker stops function during call and only comes back after reset. Any help?

Jsh, 10 Aug 2021isn't that amoled burn?No it not amoled burn it is just lag in low brightness.......if you increase brightness it will go......

John, 09 Aug 2021I have this phone almost a year now..i have notice a dark g... moreYa I'm having same issue I went service care they said it is common in ambled screen there will lag in low brightness.

• Vijay7

In starmaker while singing...lag is coming...pls do the needful

I have brought used official A71(8/128) 280$ with 7 month warranty made in Vietnam. Is it worth? 🤔

• Jsh

John, 09 Aug 2021I have this phone almost a year now..i have notice a dark g... moreisn't that amoled burn?

• Narendra

nasif ahmed nafi , 07 Aug 2021brother i have the exact same issue. try turning on screen ... moreHow to turn on?

• John

I have this phone almost a year now..i have notice a dark grey issue on the screen specialy when i am at dark room..i scale the brightness to 10percent and i can see that it has some sort of dark grey stain in the screen..is there anyone there experience experience the same??

• nasif ahmed nafi

Narendra , 03 Aug 2021I facing A71 fast charging problem, it takes 2hours 30 m... morebrother i have the exact same issue. try turning on screen awake while charging from developer option . it might workl