Samsung Galaxy A71

Samsung Galaxy A71

Kaza, 06 Apr 2021Still waitin too in Bosnia even a 3 of my friends updated w... moreDid you get it I still waiting

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2021Not true, Samsung update A71 to Android 11 2 weeks before A... more Yeah maybe, thanks any way.

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2021Samsung is delaying the android 11 update to many countries... moreNot true, Samsung update A71 to Android 11 2 weeks before A72 launch in my country.

Some countries has slower updates due to low sells figures, most probably A71 sales in you country is not encouraging, only small amounts of user, so updates may come later.

Samsung is delaying the android 11 update to many countries to give an edge of a72 over a71 for marketing purposes.

Herro Tyler, 05 Apr 2021Me too, still waiting for Android 10 here in Bosnia. 🤷wait! Isn't A71 already running on Android 10 out of the box, you mean you are having the only A71 in the world which run on Android Pie aka Android 9... lol

Then you better try to sell it on Ebay, who knows you might just be able to fetch a high price & buy yourself a S21 Ultra 5G... hahaha

• Kaza

Herro Tyler, 05 Apr 2021Me too, still waiting for Android 10 here in Bosnia. 🤷Still waitin too in Bosnia even a 3 of my friends updated week ago they own 6gb ram version and mine is 8

• Hani

Imam, 05 Apr 2021My device is still running with One UI 2.5 and November sec... moreSame situation here in Jordan

• Herro Tyler

Imam, 05 Apr 2021My device is still running with One UI 2.5 and November sec... moreMe too, still waiting for Android 10 here in Bosnia. 🤷

• Imam

My device is still running with One UI 2.5 and November security patch. Anyone here like me??

I see a good improvement after Android 11 and ui3.1 update,started day with 70% ended with 25%,with always data on,used under sunlight most of the time,frequent calls and sms and whatsapp and mail uses,frequent usage of apps and browsing internet.

well i don't see any difference before and now, i'm using Android 11 and One UI 3.1 for over 10 days now, the battery is still as before, currently running over 35 hours since i charged my phone, and is still on 17% with AOD turned on, wi-fi etc. and moderate using the phone

JohnNy L, 05 Apr 2021I got the Samsung Tab S7 recently and out of the box it was... moreYeah I have A71 also with power saving mode on the battery drains even in standby when i dont use it even when I had android 10 the battery maintained enough charge for a single day only while my old A5 2016 managed to hold 2 days of charge at best when it was new

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2021New smartphones are power hungry need larger batteriesI got the Samsung Tab S7 recently and out of the box it was running UI 2.5.

Then after a few days I updated it to UI 3.1.

Immdtly I noticed a large battery drain issue. The only option to slightly reduce battery drain is to run the dev on Power Saving Mode.

But that is not a solution.

I will def not update my A71 to UI 3.1 for the time being.

I hate this battery drain drama!!

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2021No man if it is as you say the same thing will happen with... moreNew smartphones are power hungry need larger batteries

JohnNy L, 04 Apr 2021Veera if this battery drain isdue is there then I will not ... moreNo man if it is as you say the same thing will happen with A 72 when A73 gets released

Samsung, why is the Unjustified delay of android 11 update for A71?

Veera, 04 Apr 2021Yes you are correct, I am also facing this problem but now ... moreVeera if this battery drain isdue is there then I will not update my phone.

I had this issue with my tab s7 which I recently purchased.

Upon updating it to UI 3.1 I have seen a large battery drain.

I think it is something Samsung is doing with A71 so that people should soon buy A72!!

fantom, 01 Apr 2021not available yet in egyptNot yet in Kenya

• Veera

mori, 15 Mar 2021After updating to Android 11, does anyone else feel that th... moreYes you are correct, I am also facing this problem but now working good bcoz i turn on power saving mode.

Paps, 03 Apr 2021I'm surprised it's not out here still, I manually... moreThat way Apple is better. Apple Updates are released Worldwide almost at the same time no matter where you are located..