Samsung Galaxy A72

Samsung Galaxy A72

Rana, 11 Apr 2021Is it Corning gorilla glass 5 protection of both side??A series only got Plastic Body and Back Cover, S series got Aluminum body and Plastic back cover or Glass if you paid more

StephenT, 11 Apr 2021Does the A52 and/or A72 have wireless charging? Or is that ... moreFast charging is using Power Delivery USB C, wireless charging have it owned mark on the specs, you should know better because you always use smartphone and read this site

• Rana

Is it Corning gorilla glass 5 protection of both side??

• Lee

does it come with earphones? Or earbuds?

• StephenT

Does the A52 and/or A72 have wireless charging? Or is that what 25w fast charging means?

• Coby

Actually this phone better than S21, it comes with bigger battery and Camera with Macro feature and price much more cheaper.

• Chupso

galaxy a71 user, 10 Apr 2021A52 5G has a better chipset and 120Hz screen.A52 5g with 120 Hz has shorter SOT due to its display.

I bought A72 over A52 5g cause of the longer battery life, telephoto, 90Hz and 120 Hz is quite similar for your eyes, I don't care about 5g and it seems there is also not that big power difference in chipsets.

BTW, fingerprint sensor is pretty bad in my opinion. It is slow and too many wrong readings

AIYAAD, 10 Apr 2021Can someone help me which should bi buy , Samsung A72. Or A... moreA52 5G has a better chipset and 120Hz screen.

• Wayney

AIYAAD, 10 Apr 2021Can someone help me which should bi buy , Samsung A72. Or A... moreIf you aren't bothered about 5G then go for the A72 as it has a better spec including 3x optical zoom camera and bigger display. If you absolutely must have 5G then your only option is the A52, but that doesn't have a telephoto lens.

• D

AIYAAD, 10 Apr 2021Can someone help me which should bi buy , Samsung A72. Or A... moreA72 is the best choice for the moment

• Sameer Alam

At this price at least should have aluminium frame and snapdragon 765G processor.

Torguyy, 10 Apr 2021One thing I noticed, the A72 5G camera does only 1080p@30p,... moreA72 5G is still a rumour mill at the moment. There is still no official word from Samsung themselves about launching the 5G version of the A72 for the time being.

One thing I noticed, the A72 5G camera does only 1080p@30p, whereas 4G version does 1080p@60p, I find this very strange

AIYAAD, 10 Apr 2021Can someone help me which should bi buy , Samsung A72. Or A... moreiif your country has 5G now then buy A52 5G, if your country doesn't have natiion wide 5G ot may take years to have nation wide 5G then no point buying 5G phone.

For example my country will only begin 5G testing in 2022 & expect implementation by 2024 9r 2025 & most probably nation wide major city 5G by 2027 or 2028, so is totally useless to buy a 5G phone now & wait for 7 years, in fact we don't even have nation wide 4G now.

Can someone help me which should bi buy , Samsung A72. Or A52 5G .... Pls urgent

Trinivibe, 07 Apr 2021I realized that every time I ask this question no one answe... moreAnyone look like a time traveler to you?
They are releasing A82 In 4G,5G variants thats all i know.

Ahsen, 29 Mar 2021The main issue is Xioami system bugs, I was also a fan of X... moreMe too, especially proxy senzor is awful...

every thing is perfect

just 203 gram w8 is heavy

• Neo

What's the phone model which has an SD card, ear peace or any other problems

Haidar Keren, 08 Apr 2021Does it have any gorilla glass protection?From what I've read, it uses Gorilla Glass 5