Samsung Galaxy A72

Samsung Galaxy A72

• Zees

ZYN, 17 Jun 2021i want to know A72 is best device or not? because i want to... moreBest? No not by a long shot but it is very good. Depends what your looking for

• ZYN

i want to know A72 is best device or not? because i want to buy..if someone give their opinion or guide me i'll really thankful

thanks

• zees

Girish, 16 Jun 2021This phone has better specs than the One+9R..... but does n... moreYeah if 5g is what your looking for its probably safe to say try another model there are lots of good 5g phones out there and with transistor shortages worldwide production on the A72 5g will be awhile. im good with 4g for me its quick enough for what i need and 5g wont be widely available here for another 5-7 years. hope you find what you need brother

• zees

KissMyAss, 16 Jun 2021I am thinking Apple. Because I need a smartwatch and the Ap... moreTo be honest i actually prefer the samsung smart active 3 watch. the apple watch my wife has battery life isnt good at all especially during workout tracking. nice feature set though. i agree with you though apple ecosystem is fantastic

• Girish

This phone has better specs than the One+9R..... but does not have 5G. This makes the phone viable only for 6months to 1 year. Then we will need to buy a new phone because of no 5G. I am looking for a phone that will last 3 to 4 years. My current one is 4 years and still strong with 4G.
Waited for a long time for a 5G version, but seems like Samsung have a A72 production line complete with large raw material inventory to exhaust before the 5G version will be created.

Will go in for the One plus 9 R....

Zees, 08 Jun 2021Tough one bro. Have you tested either of them? Which way ar... moreI am thinking Apple. Because I need a smartwatch and the Apple Watch SE looks mighty impressive!

• Zees

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2021Yes I saw a comment saying it's about experiencing the... moreThe screen on natural is very good color reproduction. We have all year blazing hot sun here where I'm from and the display with adaptive brightness on is perfectly visible in direct sunlight. The fingerprint sensor is very small so that's a issue if you rely on that. And the cpu 720g while not the best it is amazing. A perfect balance of throughput(power) and efficiency and it has top class instruction set worth every penny. we have one for development and I use one as a work phone. So it's obvious I like it.

• Zees

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2021Yes I saw a comment saying it's about experiencing the... moreYeah the camera issues were mostly fixed with this latest update it's one of their newer sensors so i think they put it out before optimizing properly. Me and the guys around the office have been testing the Pic quality against the s21 5g and its pretty close man. Video needs abit more aggressive stabilization

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2021Yes I saw a comment saying it's about experiencing the... moreAnd about fingerprint I also got problem. It is slow even though I disabled many things to make it faster. Its hard to recognize finger. And idk why under sunlight, 2 day ago, 3 days ago, it never recognized my fingerprint. Even remaking it, under sunlight, I couldn't add fingerprint.

I had to wait getting home to add fingerprints back. So the phone does have flaws, but hopefully they would be fix during those "4 years" of software updates.

zees, 14 Jun 2021probably my comments on cooling lol i tried being informati... moreYes I saw a comment saying it's about experiencing the phone rather than just testing with logic and points (benchmark).

I've tried to pay attention to temperature, while charging its not over 40 degres (only if I am not using it at same time while charging). Some people said we can't see anything under sunlight but I put maximum brightness, I see enough to use the phone even with plenty of sunlight exposition.

Today I experienced lagging a lot for a few minutes, while using the camera, it was very slow and not reactive though I didn't do anything. The phone is new, I am no expert so I still don't know if it's the processor, android or camera application that was slow. Or everything?

I hope the few lags and slows are just software problems. Otherwise it's kinda disappointing at this price. It's been 10 days I turned it on after buying it and I experience some lags.

Btw about camera, idk why the color changes according to the zoom. Example: wide angle tends to be blueish photo. Normal or close zoom is natural color.

Vivid colors stays pale and light in any zoom number. I hope they fix the color 😆 and the few lags

• true man

AnonD-1004295, 13 Jun 2021its plastic bro, not alminiumframe metal back plastic

• true human

Gonzreu Hermann, 13 Jun 2021hello everyone please i would like to know if the frame of ... moreFrame Full metal Back Plastic

• true human

Riss, 14 Jun 2021A52 5g or A72? I need help. Which is best? Both phones are ... moreA72 You will love it

All Hardware part Excellent

• I NEED MONEY

Riss, 14 Jun 2021A52 5g or A72? I need help. Which is best? Both phones are ... more buy a72 if you really dont need 5g

Im using A72 for last one month. phone start lagging .any many issues happening if you try to use the phone while calling.
The software is not smooth as i was expecting. Screen under sunlight is useless and too difficult to see. finger print is not connecting from quickly and you have to try many time to log.

I don't like the phone it is disappointing

• Riss

A52 5g or A72? I need help. Which is best? Both phones are 23999 here in PH

• True Citizen

Samsung A72
selfi camera has a 1080p 60fps 💎- 4k 30fps
GSMarena, information check please, same mistake had note 10 lite selfi camera has 1080p 60fps, not 30fps

Everybody listen, Buy A72 Excellent phone 👍

buy this phone :)❤

• zees

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2021I got the galaxy a72, i dont need 5G nor 120 Hz. Actually, ... moreprobably my comments on cooling lol i tried being informative with my experience engineering hardware for mobile but it doesn't work on a forum like this. but i like your statement/review it reflects what i think an average user would experience. and i agree with all your points.

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2021I got the galaxy a72, i dont need 5G nor 120 Hz. Actually, ... morebtw i saw some comments about cooling. For the moment, it is rare it goes over 40°. It's often during charging it's hotter. Globally the temperature is around 30-35°C while using it after a while. When not used during a long time, it's like 25°C or less