Samsung Galaxy A72

Samsung Galaxy A72

XiaomiSamsungHuawei, 18 Mar 2021Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone. T... moreMany people would prefer a big phone hence they will go for A72 even if the display size diff btwn this and A52 is just .2 inches but there are a lot of takers for A72.

Even A72 5g would come out soon for all the 5g concious people so A72 will be successful just like A71.

Cheers!!

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2021This phone big fail first plastic design very expensive ou... moreI prefer AMOLED over your LCD than the 120 Hz... And this one has 3x optical zoom and your Xiaomi doesn't...

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2021You people want something for nothing these days You people know nothing about anything these days.

XiaomiSamsungHuawei, 18 Mar 2021Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone. T... moreAnd telephoto camera (optical 3x zoom) only on A72

• 9611

Long time no see IP rating on galaxy a series...
Good move from samsung to put this feature on their premium midrange phone

• 9611

YUKI93, 18 Mar 2021It's glad to see IP rating coming back on the Galaxy A... moreYeaa...agree with you...720G chipset not the main problem to buy this phone(720G still power enough in 2021)...5G network can only be used in Malaysia around of the end of 2021(I said like this because i'm a Malaysian too)
OIS,IP rating,stereo,tele cam is a huge major update from A71 last year...

XiaomiSamsungHuawei, 18 Mar 2021Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone. T... moreA52 doesn't have a telephoto camera.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone. The only difference is battery and size (compared to the A52)

Anonymous , 18 Mar 2021This phone is a joke. Even I'm saying it as a Samsung fan.. You people want something for nothing these days

• Basant

Why not A72 5g version?

This phone big fail first plastic design very expensive outdated cpu no 5G

I got mi 10t lite 128 GB it's has better cpu and better build quality and fast charge

Outside the box amazing battery life and 120 Hz for 250 euro
Plus case includes in box
Samsung got more greedy than apple

It's glad to see IP rating coming back on the Galaxy A series model since the A8 (2018) and A8+ (2018). I don't care much about the 720G chipset since 5G is still not a thing here in Malaysia. What is important is the 3x zoom telephoto camera with OIS. Not many upper midrange smartphones have that kind of camera module. At this point, I feel like the S21 series is a waste if you are not a Samsung DeX user.

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2021Is your country 5G ready or going to be ready in less than ... moreat best my country will start having 5g at city centers in a few years

This phone is mix of A71+S20 FE = A72 overpriced junk

• Tech dude

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2021Is your country 5G ready or going to be ready in less than ... moreI agree 5G phone is not worth it Right now and I think it won't be worth it for at least another year or 6 months but the a72 5g has a better chip and display so now I'm so confused which I should buy.

Anonymous , 18 Mar 2021This phone is a joke. Even I'm saying it as a Samsung fan.. And i'm saying it's awesome as a Samsung anti-fan. I guess they are taking a turn and looking for different type of users (The ones who like Xiaomi, for example) now, so the ones who liked their phones will be disappointed and the ones who didn't - will like them.

MikeD, 18 Mar 2021Need advice. In my country, A52 5G and a72 have the same... more5G is basically useless for most use cases so go for the bigger phone.

MikeD, 18 Mar 2021Need advice. In my country, A52 5G and a72 have the same... moreIs your country 5G ready or going to be ready in less than 6 months ? If not is a waste to get a 5G phone.

This phone is a joke. Even I'm saying it as a Samsung fan..