Samsung Galaxy A73 5G

Samsung Galaxy A73 5G

z, 29 Dec 2023I only had this phone for a year plus and it already got gr... moreTake it from me - SamSung managed to 'budol' \ scam customers who happens to own any Samsung Galaxy with 6.7' inch screens. It's already documented globally by Samsung members owners of S21+, S20+ & Ultra series, A72, A73, M52,. You can google the latest by searching Samsung + green lines on screens. This has been happening since 2021. As soon as the 1-year warranty expired - they pull this scam to all , also happens after applying the latest OS updates, and after your warranty being over. There are numerous civil suits now and in the US, there is a class-action lawsuit currently active..

• 7Xc
    • 02 Jan 2024

Mine only lasted 20 months and got green line. Very dissapoining!! Cameras 108 MP are only numbers, the performance and output sucks.

• vjs
      • 29 Dec 2023

I only had this phone for a year plus and it already got green lines.. what a letdown

• 0uW
        • 27 Dec 2023

Magi, 27 Dec 2023Yesterday here in the UK, Android 14 and One UI version 6.0... moreSame, got One UI 6 yesterday

• M
          • Magi
          • m2m
          • 27 Dec 2023

Yesterday here in the UK, Android 14 and One UI version 6.0 arrived on both of my A73 handsets (128 & 256 models) OTA. 3GB download with a security patch level dated 1 November 2023. Judging by other comments, it seems our territory had to wait slightly longer than other markets who received a month earlier.

No issues so far. Both phones feel refreshed, with a slightly different font, and a few other minor enhancements. It is nice to be running the latest OS. It could be the placebo effect but my battery seems to be lasting slightly longer versus Android 13.

As a previous and long-time HTC owner - a company who neglected providing updates to their Android handsets in latter years - I am pretty pleased with the A73 and foresee at least another 18-24 months of use before I even think of looking at a replacement device.

• 39y
            • 23 Dec 2023

S23 Ultra is the best Samsung phone and it's what I would recommend
            If you can't get an s23 Ultra you could get the a54

• Asad
              • 6p}
              • 22 Dec 2023

I've already got update version 14 and UI 6. The battery life is hopeful.

• F
                • Fathir
                • wrt
                • 22 Dec 2023

mahmoud, 20 Dec 2023Samsung Galaxy A73 or A54A73 better for the grap, specs and camera

• m

• v
                    • vivek
                    • TRE
                    • 19 Dec 2023

this phone is so light and big screens, very good and fast.

• K
                      • Kaku
                      • s8L
                      • 18 Dec 2023

I bought Samsung A73 5g 256 GB 8 GB Ram year back , i was a IOS user , first time bought this Android phone . just because the place where i was living , there was no apple showroom , little sacred in beginning . But after using for 1 years , i can say this phone is worth buying .. Very Happy from this phone .
                      Never seen a heat Issue . Awesome Battery Life , Fast Charging , No Lag ever Faced .
                      ONLY MISS WIRELESS CHARGING .

• Ki@
                        • 17 Dec 2023

z, 15 Dec 2023I have a a73 and I have noticed green lines on my screen, I... moreSame problem with my A71 and it's because a software update. The only solution is to replace the screen

• TRF
                          • 15 Dec 2023

I have a a73 and I have noticed green lines on my screen, I think it’s time to get a new phone. Any recommendations?

KwajoCasty, 12 Dec 2023I am in Ghana,Africa Still waiting for the update Perhaps if you know your way you can download a ROM with OneUI6(eh Indian ROM) and flash using Odin and then enjoy OneUI6.
                            I did the same on my South African version which is yet to get the update. The phone is smooth and I'm still observing the battery at the moment.

I am in Ghana,Africa
                              Still waiting for the update

• Amir
                                • N4J
                                • 11 Dec 2023

Kuroneko, 11 Dec 2023I already got the updatewhere are you from

• K
                                  • Kuroneko
                                  • tui
                                  • 11 Dec 2023

chiramba, 08 Dec 2023anyone one still waiting for one ui 6?i still did not get t... moreI already got the update

• Amir
                                    • N4@
                                    • 09 Dec 2023

ALI, 09 Dec 2023still waiting for update ui 6 ..same here 😞

• ALI
                                      • 3JL
                                      • 09 Dec 2023

still waiting for update ui 6 ..

• c