Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Has any of you that own this phone been able to play fifa 16 with it?

summ.reason, 29 Apr 2016which one is goog A5 or J7 plzz reply urgentif you have some budget for buying then definitely a7 2016 and if you want to get good performance in low price then j7.

• Archit sharma

awsm super smart nice phone... i like it...

• AnonD-520406

Very good phone.display is very good and vivid.

• Phoneuser

AnonD-530894, 27 Apr 2016Yet another disappointment. Samsung you never miss an occassio... moreBecause YOU bought one phone and it is faulty. You are Saying Samsung A7 phones are no good and Samsung is a disappointment.? If you bought an orange that was grown in Florida and it was bad, are you going to say ALL oranges grown in Florida are no good? I take it then that if YOU make a mistake in your life, then YOU are a disappointment also. You need to help your biased hypocritical comments to your self and please don't drive a care, because most car manufacturers had to recall at least one faulty car at some point. So by your logic, they are all disappointments.

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2016s 7 A9 is awesome f4nds

• summ.reason

which one is goog A5 or J7 plzz reply urgent

• SuperSubs

AnonD-530894, 27 Apr 2016Yet another disappointment. Samsung you never miss an occassio... moreYou should try charging it, I had the same problem but I realized it will never switch on if its on 0%. An I left in the charger for about an hour then it was fine.

• ABHIJEET

i want to buy a phone. whether i should go for samsung a7 or sony xperia z3+ ?????

renu, 25 Apr 2016which one is better? A7, A5 or J7 pl suggest me?s 7

• Rajeev chona

Amazing phone. ......

Have been using the Galaxy A7 (2016 series) for 3 weeks now. The features that i'm really impressed are:

Excellent battery life (3300mAH), lasts for a day with 30% battery remaining. Same to the Galaxy S7 edge.
Charges the device less than 2 hours. It took me 100min to charge from 0% to 100%. The Galaxy A5 charges 5 min less due to battery capacity.
Fast performance (way better than my old Huawei Ascend P6 that I bought 2 years ago). I like fast-performance and fair SoC processors since I use for social networking and music all the time.
No lagging at all (expect for the Flipboard briefing on the homescreen, which you can disable it through the screen and makes it even smoother to the Galaxy J7).
The design is exactly the same as the Galaxy S6 and the S7, however there is no heart-rate or gyroscope sensor, which I didn't need it. There is S Health as well.
The camera is good, but not as good as the Galaxy S6/S7 or Note 5.
I can use 2 sim cards with 1 microSD card at a time. A710FD is the only model that can provide it.
Processor is Exynos 7580, same with Galaxy J7 with 64-bit processing technology.

So far, I rate this device 4/5. Should have been much better. I hope they improve the device with their next Galaxy A (2017 series). Only the metal and glass design might cause the possibility of becoming slippery with your wet or sweaty hands unless you place a hard cover with the device.

Tini, 24 Apr 2016Is it good for gaming guys....no . its not for gamers.

Is this phone supports CDMA?

A7 is very Good phone......Having many features

Yet another disappointment.
Samsung you never miss an occassion to fail your customers.
Why i say so? Well last night i bought Samsung A7 for my wife and its been just 18 hours, may be; the phone's screen/display is black out and even the power button isn't performing its functions. But when i call at the number i am getting the ring tone..So i am not sure whether the phone is switched off/on, or the display is not working or the makers have surprised me yet again. So anybody who is looking to buy this phone, please don't waste your money. Rather invest your money i some local or domestic phone within 10-15 K, atleast you will have no expectation from them.
SAMSUNG you are one of the most shitiest makers of SMART phone which is too unsmart to even understand that we hate your cheap quality products. Please STOP your loot. Its our hard earned money.

• Rick

Compared to htc one x9 , a7 and X9 , whivh should i buy?

My A7 (2016) consists of only 2828mb RAM instead of 3GB RAM which comes to 3074mb, I don't why is it so?

When you are going to release Marshmallow Update for A710?

vinay , 25 Apr 2016I want to buy Samsung A7 6 , suggest me is it good or not As compare oppo F1 plus f1 plus is good