Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Kinkeen, 18 Apr 2016Anyone has problem with main camera? I've posted 2 times here b... moreI've been using it for a month now, no such trouble. And now I'm afraid if it might turn up.

vinay , 25 Apr 2016I want to buy Samsung A7 6 , suggest me is it good or not I won't say it's great, but it definitely is good. I have been using it for a month now; camera, hardware, etc are good enough (not top notch as you might expect from the price bracket), and when it comes to pure looks, nothing can beat it. You would just love to hold the phone in your hands.

AnonD-530230, 25 Apr 2016please cnfrm me does a7 2016 version support clear view covers..... moreYes it does, properly. However it's rather difficult to find the one designed by Samsung. I got mine from a friend who works there.

• Sharique

I am also using A7 6 awesome mobile clearity looking battery backup very class phone..and best part is we use 2sim and 1 memory card different slots

• Jaredroid

AnonD-520406, 21 Apr 2016try alot of screen mirroring apps in the google play store.maybe... morePull down your quick settings bar and look for quick connect. It's the same thing. BTW, S7 Edge annihilates this phone ;-) js

pk, 23 Apr 2016hi friends what is this fingerprint reader used for in A7 16 Finger print reader is for unlocking you phone using fingers already registered with phone. It's very quick.

• Soumik

SOLOMON, 20 Apr 2016blackgold

• vinay

I want to buy Samsung A7 6 , suggest me is it good or not

please cnfrm me does a7 2016 version support clear view covers... properly

• renu

which one is better? A7, A5 or J7 pl suggest me?

• Arykustina@gmail.com

Fallin love with this phone much

• Delcchi

Tini, 24 Apr 2016Is it good for gaming guys....When i play modern combat 5, its lagging

• Messu

A7 is the best phone in all Samsung series...I have in white sexy colour,Awesome result front and back camera Speed is so gud.....I love it.Please guys go for it

• Tini

Is it good for gaming guys....

• rosh

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2016This phone doesn't have screen mirroring. Is it possible by othe... morego to play store

• pk

hi friends what is this fingerprint reader used for in A7 16

• tadoooh

HutHutHut, 18 Apr 2016Gold or Black ... black..

• Harshit Sharma`

I have my samsung galaxy A7 2016 edition before one month and within 20 days it shows me the problem of hanging like this app in not responding or freeze of screen.I suggest from bottom of my heart please not to take any "Samsung" phone.

• MR>VISIter

LIke this phone

• zoya

maia, 21 Apr 2016goldHi guys I purchased this A7 2016 it's good to handle no lagging and slim mobile. Black codor is awesome no words for this . Great look awesome curve design. ...please guys go for it ...I mean enjoying this phone ...
Thanks zoya