Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

• pk

hi friends what is this fingerprint reader used for in A7 16

• tadoooh

HutHutHut, 18 Apr 2016Gold or Black ... black..

• Harshit Sharma`

I have my samsung galaxy A7 2016 edition before one month and within 20 days it shows me the problem of hanging like this app in not responding or freeze of screen.I suggest from bottom of my heart please not to take any "Samsung" phone.

• MR>VISIter

LIke this phone

• zoya

maia, 21 Apr 2016goldHi guys I purchased this A7 2016 it's good to handle no lagging and slim mobile. Black codor is awesome no words for this . Great look awesome curve design. ...please guys go for it ...I mean enjoying this phone ...
Thanks zoya

I love this A7 16 smartphone,sexy look long battery life and no lagging issues with A7 16.i have this in white sexy color.go for it and u will definitely satisfied

• frank

Kinkeen, 18 Apr 2016A5 2016 only 2GB ram, A7 2015 has 3GB ram. Refer to many brands... moreso which one is better? A7 or A5?

• frank

AnonD-520406, 16 Apr 2016I think a5 2016 is better.tq bro :-)

• maia

Gm, 18 Apr 2016Can anybody tell me which color is attractive of A7 2016?gold

• AnonD-520406

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2016This phone doesn't have screen mirroring. Is it possible by othe... moretry alot of screen mirroring apps in the google play store.maybe they can help you.

• SOLOMON

Gm, 19 Apr 2016Can anybody tell me which color of A7 2016 is more attractive?black

• Nick

Aashutosh , 18 Apr 2016Pathetic phone,i had bought this phone 12 day back ,phone is han... moreUpdate the software in sofware setting...the default software of the pgone is little jerky

• Famil

this phone is one of the smart phone in its family.
premium

This phone doesn't have screen mirroring. Is it possible by other ways...

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2016Which hp has a better camera performance? Samsung Galaxy A7 (201... moreObviously a7(6)

• AnonD-520406

Aashutosh , 18 Apr 2016Pathetic phone,i had bought this phone 12 day back ,phone is han... moreyou are not honest.this phone is a good phone.

• M_fathe

Gm, 19 Apr 2016Can anybody tell me which color of A7 2016 is more attractive? I have gold and it is very good color.and the phone is awesome

• Gm

Can anybody tell me which color of A7 2016 is more attractive?

Which hp has a better camera performance? Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) or Xiaomi Redmi Note 3?

• Kumar