Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

• AnonD-520406

GABI, 18 Apr 2016realy worst camera then display resalution was very very worst you did not use this phone never.this phone is very good.

• GABI

realy worst camera then display resalution was very very worst

• Gm

Can anybody tell me which color is attractive of A7 2016?

• Meizichen

Kinkeen, 18 Apr 2016Anyone has problem with main camera? I've posted 2 times here b... moreHi, i have the problem with the main camera. When i bought it,i try on the main camera but it was take time to auto focus then only can took photo.

• Kinkeen

Anyone has problem with main camera? I've posted 2 times here but seems no one has this experience. It is really your A7 2016 are no camera bug?
I have two A7 2016 (A7100). After power on and using for days (no gaming), the main camera only black screen but still can switch to front camera for selfie. The only solution is power off the phone, power on then can use the main camera.
I've upgraded firmware from A7100ZHU1APA2 to A7100ZHU1APC2 last week, but the camera problem still occurs.

• Kinkeen

AnonD-520406, 16 Apr 2016I think a5 2016 is better.A5 2016 only 2GB ram, A7 2015 has 3GB ram. Refer to many brands' upgrade plans and Google doc. It looks like that Android phones with 2GB ram may only have Marshmallow upgrade. Android phones with 3GB or more can go to Android v7.

• Keshava murthy

AnonD-526687, 15 Apr 2016i thing galaxy a7 is better but my phone get heat when i charg... moreFirst charge mobile in switch off mode without any back over. Remove app like clean master 360 and other security app and go to battery optimizer all app when not in use.. thanks ur problem solvespecially 89%..

May Thet Htwe, 16 Apr 2016I brought A7 last 5 days. My phone get a heat problem when. I am... moreHeating is a normal thing. It is a metal phone. Metal gets easily heated. But if heating is a real problem turn down display from amoled to basic . Helped a lot in my a7

• AnonD-520406

May Thet Htwe, 16 Apr 2016I brought A7 last 5 days. My phone get a heat problem when. I am... moreHeating when you are playing games is normal.

• AnonD-520406

frank, 16 Apr 2016which one i should buy??? A7 or A5???I think a5 2016 is better.

• Mia Khalifa

OTG SUPPORT? Yes or no? Give me all Info of this phone.

• frank

which one i should buy??? A7 or A5???

• May Thet Htwe

I brought A7 last 5 days. My phone get a heat problem when. I am playing online game. Please tell me how do I do this problem? Nevertheless I like A7 vèry much.

• AnonD-520406

Sony user, 16 Apr 2016Planned to buy A7 2016. What about music experience and sound qu... moreSound quality is very good.

• Sony user

Planned to buy A7 2016. What about music experience and sound quality compared to sony and htc??? is it better???

renoui, 14 Apr 2016anyone experience lag and stutter? There is a visible lag when s... morefirst remove unnecessory app then if you are using memory card them move all folder from phone to memory card
third go to application manager them select app which is downloaded click on it you will get tab move to sd card move that app location to sd card
hope you will understand.

• Mustafa

AnonD-505221, 09 Apr 2016Dear Samsung when you are gonna provide us with Marshmallow Update?Awesome phone but i request to samsung to update for marshmallow i m a diehard samsung user.

After growing sick of waiting for J7 (2016), I ultimately bough A710 and now anxiously waiting for Marshmallow Update in it. Can any Samsung official tell us as to when they gonna release MM Update for A710?

i thing galaxy a7
is better but my phone get heat when i charge it and also when i use it for a long time what can i do for it

• manzar

Salam...its a amazing mobile..but not have a xtra battery timing.one day with little net use..not a water proof..speedy mobile..dual sim best mob.best display agaienst others.
F model dous is different from fd model.dadicated slot of memory card in fd model..over all best and recmmended mobile.