Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)

Derr, 25 Aug 2019Hi. I'm planning to buy one for my dad. Is this phone good for l... moreI don't see any major problems in my version of phone. THere some people said that is not good phone. I think that is not a bugdget phone. It has some thing better than S-series. For example S9 has a 12MP camera, but this has 37MP(all 3 cameras). I could agree that phone was better on oreo because of less functions but in PIE is also great. Only bad thing is that the phone is fully glassed so you need case after you bought it.
But it depends of budget you have to decide what phone is good.

• Derr

Hi. I'm planning to buy one for my dad. Is this phone good for long term in all aspects? Is there any major problem with it? Thanks

• Hi

Bahaha, 23 Aug 2019This phone is rubbish. Sonud is very bad, there is no protection... moreThe battery life at least in my case is incredible, about 15 hrs of being used every 5 mins and the games run smoothly so maybe you just have way too many apps open. You do need to understand that this is a budget phone and not everything will be premium class.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019After pie update my A7 2018 charging very slow. minimum 4 hour t... moreme too. my battery wear is only 10% after 7 month so the case is the software. im downgrading

• Problem solver

Guys just downgrade your 9.0 to 8.0
that is the only way to solve it. because i tried test everything and my hardware its still in good condition using from Dec 2018 to Aug 2019 just need downgrade.

• Foo

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2019Consider yourself lucky. I regret the day that I updated to Pie,... moreYa it is slower when it comes to app launching

• Zz

Hossein1379, 16 Aug 2019A50 is much more better than this phone . Go and buy A50 ..Go and buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.

• Bahaha

This phone is rubbish. Sonud is very bad, there is no protection like Corning Gorilla Glass, camera has 4×zoom, also, games like Mobile Legends don't work well and battery has low capacity.

• otnaaa

Heoshaba, 16 Aug 2019Hi! This is my first time giving my opinion on this site. So i ... moreI must say that in my case (my sister is using that phone) is pretty good machine. It is not buggy at all it has lot of ram and memory . We don't use mobile for games or some other stuff , we are not fans of that. We use for calls, messages, networks, apps , streaming media and pictures and music. It works perfectly , only thing that is bad that phone is fully glass. If you don't have case it is so slippy and falls. I agree that works smoother on PIE and UI is better. Camera is great it has lot of mods which I think that isn't needed. Battery capacity is pretty ok. It can handle 1.5-2 days without problem with one charge. It is ok for that things but also pretty good machine for some heavier things who wants to use.

I also don't like china phones . Huawei is really good but that thing with Google don't give me confidence ( only in P30 ) but i also prefer SAMSUNG. All of my devices are SAMSUNG and they are the best.

A50 is much more better than this phone . Go and buy A50 ..

Hi! This is my first time giving my opinion on this site.
So i got this phone recently from my dad.at first, the phone is really buggy and the system ui crash alot.so i dont know why its happen so i look into it. Apparently my dad didnt update to android 9(pie) because it is bothersome.After i updated it, it because so much smoother like butter and rarely crash.The camera quality is nice,it has 3 camera one for normal,second for wide,and 3rd i dont know for what.personally i think my og pixel xl camera is better.I didn't know this phone can gaming or not as i used my pixel for gaming.The battery capcity is 3300 mah which isnt that big compared to nowadays standard which is 3500mah - 5000mah.I think this phone is suitable for person who use only social media,chitchatting, and watching movie.I recommend you to buy china's smartphone such as xiaomi,huawei and etc which is cheaper and has a better perfomance but im a samsung fanboy so i guess i will stick with samsung.

• otnaaa

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019Unable to install Pie update. "Invalid file" is what i get. Any ... moreMy advice is to install on your pc SAMSUNG SMART SWITCH and connect your phone with usb to PC when program is launched and recognised. On the page you will see something like: THERE IS NEWER VERSION OF SOFTWARE. You click that and instalation will start automaticly. I installed on that phone PIE with SMART SWITCH and it works fine, maybe you should try that and if it won't work just go to the Samsung official store to get help best for your phone.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019Unable to install Pie update. "Invalid file" is what i get. Any ... moreUpdate your phone from nearest samsung service center for free , but be aware of data backup

one thing I notice on the July 1 update is the display when you charge the phone that's all.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019Unable to install Pie update. "Invalid file" is what i get. Any ... moremaybe there some interruption while downloading the file ?????

• a7 user

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2019anyone already receive July 1 2019 update on the camera ??????????yea i did and it works fine.

• a7user

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2019anyone already receive July 1 2019 update on the camera ??????????yea i did and it's working fine.

• Odysseas_var

is samsung sm-a750fzbuxeh getting android 9

Dejoe , 02 Aug 2019The phone is superb. The battery lasts long. My only challenge i... moreThe only thing you can do is factory reset

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019Unable to install Pie update. "Invalid file" is what i get. Any ... moreConsider yourself lucky. I regret the day that I updated to Pie, it made the perfect phone 10 times worse :(