Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

AnonD-275835, 21 Aug 2015A8 or S6 I'm confused, they have similar specs please help me! :)I think u shud take a8.it has better configuration with dual sim technology and less rates ascompared to s6

• AnonD-432077

I'm planning on taking this phone? I've no idea how it's performance is? And I've heard it has no LED flash for notifications. Is that true? Someone mind helping me? Thanks

• Rieya

I'm considering Galaxy A8 actually? I've no idea how it's performance? And I've also heard that there's no Led flash for the notifications? Is that true? Someone mind helping me? Thanks.

Rushil , 21 Aug 2015Well I would go for the one plus 2 ( 64gb variant ) snap dragon... moreOne Plus 2 is very thick and only LTE Cat 4 with 13MP only for main cam and no radio, never mind, I'll stick to A8. Goodbye One Plus 2 = 3. LOL!

• Rushil

Lowlow, 20 Aug 2015Samsung galaxy A8 or Oneplus Two?Well I would go for the one plus 2 ( 64gb variant ) snap dragon 810 has some heating issues but performance wise one plus 2 will do better

A8 or S6 I'm confused, they have similar specs please help me! :)

• Lowlow

Samsung galaxy A8 or Oneplus Two?

• jai

I bought new a8 but i want screen protector and covers where do i get it

• tanzil

Which phone is best A7 or A8 for battery backup and gaming

Android Only , 20 Aug 2015And this is like a bigger s6 with quite a bit downgraded specsIt is exactly the same as S6 edge Plus. Not the S6 edge+. Its a new one with 5.5inch screen and 1080p display. A8 is what I expect of Note5 anyway.

Jarret, 20 Aug 2015Samsung - brought to you new technologies Apple - brought to yo... moreYeah..Samsung copied Apple's technology. People know this.

Will it Support Galaxy VR ??????

• Ali

Does A8 have notification light?
"A" serie's phones of Samsung don't have it. I have galaxy A5 and this nice phone doesn't have notification light which is a major drawback and con.

• Jarret

Tcool, 07 Aug 2015You are exactly referring to iPhone, it is more overpriced than ... moreSamsung - brought to you new technologies
Apple - brought to you just only their name

[deleted post]C5 is so thick at 8.2mm and doesn't have fingerprint lock. LTE Cat 4 of C5 is a thing of the past. A8 is LTE Cat 6.

• Android Only

And this is like a bigger s6 with quite a bit downgraded specs

• Android Only

AD, 17 Aug 2015The Sony Xperia C5 Ultra is much better option than this device. No!!!Of course not C5 is so big and 2930mah-6 INCHES WOW!

vjal, 19 Aug 2015I checked c4 it's a good looking phone but camera quality is poo... more450 is not expensive for a good phone like this!

AnonD-423027, 19 Aug 2015Why The gsm arena is has not make the review of Galaxy A8be patient there are a lot of phones released , they must be working on them , :)