Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

• Maddy

I'm unable to Sync my Facebook with contacts n photos...
Error : Syns off.
I'm unable to turn on that option. Its disabled

Can any help me?

• rahul

Is it have any lag problems.

AnonD-562212, 22 Jul 2016please tell me that can i play pokemon go game in samsung galaxy... moreTry this..

www.redmondpie.com/download-install-pokemon-go-f­or-ios-android-in-any-region-right-now-heres-how­
­

pihu, 23 Jul 2016notificattion light not blink.....(like red..blue nd green)Because there is no notification LED

• Dhae

pihu, 23 Jul 2016notificattion light not blink.....(like red..blue nd green)Not blink atall for all notification

• Flo

Why is that all of the samsung stores here in the Philippines doesnt sell A8 anymore, they said it was already out.

• ashish

a8 supports volte or not plz tell

• pihu

notificattion light not blink.....(like red..blue nd green)

please tell me that can i play pokemon go game in samsung galaxy a8. please tell me. i buy this phone on monday, 25-7-16.

Jay, 20 Jul 2016Pokemon go game not working on Samsung A8 phone.why wht is the r... moreinstall it using apk file

• Jay

Pokemon go game not working on Samsung A8 phone.why wht is the reason...?

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2016The samsung Galaxy A8 that I purchased in Dec 2015 gave me the ... moreyeh Samsung has no good quality phones mostly

• sanu

this phone is not waterproof... Why samsung posted video on youtube that Galaxy A8 is waterproof( Water taste).. and samsung service centre is wrost service centre in the world..

The samsung Galaxy A8 that I purchased in Dec 2015 gave me the first shock when the prices were slashed in Jan 2016 by almost 60 %!!!
Then next thing i knew was I faced a broken screen, due to a fall ( obviously ,but my previous rough use Sony had suffered many falls without a crack!!!), 8k down the drain to replace the screen - now calculate the loss after the price was slashed... my heart bleeds....
6 months later...mashmellow update crashes ,.... motherboard crashes.... and though still in warranty ... have to shell out a bomb!

Yeniv, 17 Jul 2016Kindly arrange to get me back to the position earlier to update,... morewhat are you struggling to say?

Samsung is world wrost company......what is this SM A800F received 6.0 update but A800i still on stock version 5.0 wth

• Yeniv

Kindly arrange to get me back to the position earlier to update, it Leaves me to use only one sim to use.
Thanks.

• Yeniv

Thanks.

AnonD-560931, 16 Jul 2016After installing software update from Samsung A8. Many Problems ... moreFormat ur devive

• Rahul

Jaan, 10 Jul 2016In Samsung A8 sometimes the mobile turn into silent mode automat... moreNo doubt... its awesome..... use from 9 months... i have no suffer from any single problem... display, sound, fingerprint, and touch is awesome...