Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

After installing software update from Samsung A8. Many Problems have started.
1. finger print screen lock does not work many times.
2. Gallery Images edit crop option is missing.
3. Wechat shows unable to access server until i open wechat
4. facebook does not get refreshed news feed

Phone is smoother after update & battery lasting bit longer than before but above problems are irritating big time.

• Neel Lincolnk

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2016I think the problem is your many girlfriends. please get a wifeyes im using A8 its good i loved my phone all futures are wonderful..:) keep rocking Samsung Galaxy

• Aslam

Marshmallow update still not available for SM-A800I modal in india. :(

AnonD-555223, 11 Jul 2016Friends don't even think to buy this rubbish phone I just bought... moreSamsung will repair for you free if within warranty period.

AnonD-559260, 12 Jul 2016Hi, I am from the Philippines and I got my Samsung A8 from one o... moreYour Samsung service center did not give you a good deal.
I had damage 1 Samsung phone screen, due to drop.
The Samsung service center took my phone to repair.
Upon collecting the phone, the staff told me it is FREE.

• Keni

AnonD-559260, 12 Jul 2016Hi, I am from the Philippines and I got my Samsung A8 from one o... moreWell, it's your fault you shouldn't dropped it. If you were very careful your A8 should still working. I have this phone for almost a year now. It's still alive and kicking.

• nahid

AnonD-555223, 11 Jul 2016Friends don't even think to buy this rubbish phone I just bought... moreyes. i agree it started giving on-off problem and the customer service do not support contacted the ceo desk lets c what happens.....one more thing i came to know that samsung had stopped manufacturing this product please get it confirmed.

• Shams

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2016I m also disappointed still mobile heating and battery backup al... moreThis is very nice Mobile. .. I am happy to using samsung Mobile.

AnonD-559260, 12 Jul 2016Hi, I am from the Philippines and I got my Samsung A8 from one o... moreI think the problem is your many girlfriends. please get a wife

• Amit

Received Marshmallow update 2 days ago. Phone got even more smoother now.

• Vidit Chaudhary

AnonD-559260, 12 Jul 2016Hi, I am from the Philippines and I got my Samsung A8 from one o... moreThe build quality of the handset is quite good and it looks impressive while holding in hand. The display is brilliant and battery backup is excellent. Fingerprint scanner works with amazing ease and is quite responsive. However, on the down side, TouchWiz user interface is a bit lax. It even ends up irritating the user at times. But all in all, this phone is good value for money. If one can secure any discounts through any offer, must go for it! :)

Hi, I am from the Philippines and I got my Samsung A8 from one of the 2 mobile carriers here (yes, there's only 2 here and they are duopolizing stuff, anyway...). I got the phone April 26, 2016. Playing videos on it was good. Camera shots were OK. The sounds needs improvement since most of it can be heard if you are looking behind the phone which is not ideal if you're fond of watching movies/series on your mobile. My biggest disappointment though is, I dropped the phone ONCE this July, and the LCD immediately stopped working! The tempered glass on it broke, but the glass itself is still intact. I can still receive calls, sms, I can still even here my calendar notifications, but I can's do anything because the screen is black. As per samsung's assessment, the LCD is broken and it is not covered by warranty! I thought they're using good glass for the LCD but it easily broke! My Note 2 was way even better. I dropped it multiple times and it is still working. Imagine, I paid 9,600 pesos (roughly $213.00 USD) to get it as a phone from my plan, and now, I have to pay 7,700 pesos (roughly $171.00 USD) for the repair. This is really frustrating, after my plan expires, I will never ever get a samsung phone again.

• ravi

AnonD-555223, 11 Jul 2016Friends don't even think to buy this rubbish phone I just bought... moreThank u bro/sister m facing same problem with Samsung.

• Niki

I have been using this phone less than a year now, but so far so good no any issue.

Friends don't even think to buy this rubbish phone I just bought 20 days back unfortunately now the mobile screen is flickering like anything f**k up with this Samsung.never buy Samsung products again.many customers encountered the same problem with their mobiles so please be careful to invest your hard earned money

Sameer, 07 Jul 2016I don't understand after having a good battery power ie 3050mah... moreTry to charge the battery up to 100% but not all the time.
And battery should not drop to less than 35%, where it prompt to recharge

Wth Samsung.....

• Jaan

In Samsung A8 sometimes the mobile turn into silent mode automatically, even the alarm also...i switched off all the motion gestures, but it remain same.. any idea guys?

M update is toooo smooth

I am using this phone 5 mnth ago very nice phone camera and batterybackup and now rel. M update on 7 july update ur phone guys