Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

• Cheong

AnonD-314373, 09 Feb 2016Amazing Device using since 4 months am very happy and satisfied ... moreYou can answer or reject calls with a single tap on the screen.

No need to swipe anymore! Very simple and convenient!

Just turn on the Single tap mode in Accessibility there.

Amazing Device using since 4 months am very happy and satisfied no lagging no Heating no issue even Camera is also awesome its like all in one device
nice battery
slim
metalic
ram is 2gb (which is fine)
32 gb internal
5.7 inches full hd super amoled screen
16 mp back 5 front cam
octacore
fast charging then other devices
3050 mah battery
Latest ios verson
so whts the point to not buy this device as it has everything

Feeling happy and lucky by buying this device it realy competes with s6 and note 5 plys its cheap than s6 (poor battery phone) and note 5(issue with boltware)

• Satyabrata panda

Dear sod,
I purchased this mobile 10days back but i am unable to use my memory card as i have another sim. And also unable to set the time for mobile kindly getback

ROse, 08 Feb 2016Please tell me how is the camera of this phone ? I m interested ... moreIf camera is your main concern then go for S6.

• Bala

Excellent Choice among Similar- featured phones.

• ex

a8 is good. no lagging N camera is fine well.

friends ..frm where i can buy a8 with Exynos 5430? what about its camera....does it really worth a lot??

• ROse

Please tell me how is the camera of this phone ? I m interested in buying this phone . Also which phone is better Samsung s6 or A8 ????

Which is more better in terms of battery usage, camera and not lagging note 4 or a8?

Sir, RAM and internal storage is two different thing. 2GB RAM of this phone is a RAM not internal storage. RAM used by operating system to store the apps on the phone. The internal storage of this phone to store files like movie and MP3 is 32GB.

• gian

I hope my mother will buy my phone.

Using this phone for quite some time now & I'm really happy with my A8, superb sleek n' stunning design with monstrous battery life also it charges pretty fast compared to other phones which is a blessing, camera is pretty good indoors & mind blowing outdoors, overall best buy at this price. Highly recommend.

deepa, 05 Feb 2016Worst phone.... Have taken this phone one month back and there ... moreHaven't heard about that so called beep sound ever, what the hell on earth is that??

• raj

AnonD-497242, 05 Feb 2016I am using this phone since last 10 days, everything is awesome ... morepls update the phone its work

• a_asim

can any one help me, i m planning to buy galaxy a8 but at the end my minds stop me to buy it coz i m confusing about the 2 gigs of RAM, as i love to keep movies, videos and pics i wanted to attach an external storage of 64 gb, so is there any hanging problems issues with this external storage 64 gb with an internal 32gb, can 2 gb RAM supports properly or not........please guys HELP me.

• shail

Samsung A 8 ! ! !
Superb in all respects I must say.
I have purchased it in India. Will i work in U.K. and Europe ?
Please advise if any one has any idea about this.

• deepa

Sufiyan shaikh , 31 Jan 2016Hey Guys I'm Samsung mobile Ingineer A8 is Awesome Phone not an... moreWorst phone....
Have taken this phone one month back and there is a beep sound coming from the phone when ever u slide any app. Too fed up of this. And also Samsung people are not ready to replace the same. Too irritated with this. A new phone having such problems is too frustrating

does gear S2 work on this set

I am using this phone since last 10 days, everything is awesome with this phone, but the problem is my screen mirroring is not working when tried to connect to tv it shows cannot connect via screen mirroring, my motions and gestures like Mute & Palm Swipe both are not working, S voice sometimes don't wakeup when called. don't know which processor this mobile in India is using , don't know whether screen mirroring is miracast certified or not ? None of samsung customer care executive is able to answer that, even samsung service center is unable to figure out this problems. Except this problems the mobile phone is just awesome.