Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

• nic

is samsung A8 made in vietnam original or clone??..help please..im planning to get this phone but im not sure about the country made..

• Dushyant

SHAHID DAIYA, 07 Dec 2015Sir I purchased new samsung A8 mobile dated 28/11/15 and I... moreBro I faced similar problem

Excellent smartphone just like s6 and iphone 6 plus but bigger battery No any issues with A8

• tin

what is the bit og samsung a8. 32 bit? thanks a lot

• dave

how to check if your galaxy a8 comes with a snapdragon or exynos processor? thank you in advance

• harsh

Good One

Recently I feel some problem in my galaxy a8 ...there is a sound problem. Sound is so low. Now what I'm doing??? Any answer please?

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2015i m using a8 since last 4 months. i m using 3g network but ... moreWhatt ? Never happen that to me. 3G very fast compared to 2G.

i m using a8 since last 4 months. i m using 3g network but its working much slower than 2g. whts wrong vd dis. first i thougt dat its a network prob, but finally i realise dat its a handset prob. what shoud i do?

• touqeer

SHAHID DAIYA, 07 Dec 2015Sir I purchased new samsung A8 mobile dated 28/11/15 and I... morePlease go for consumer forum.they will help u..may be service center workers were cheated with you..

Take out the LED notification light was a HUGE step back.

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2015Sad to hear that. Fortunately for me, everything going good... morebuddy all the games you mentioned are not graphic intensive. try playing high end games that i mentioned like nova 3 or asphalt 8. do reply your experience.

• Ahsan

Kashif khan, 07 Dec 2015I m using galaxy A8 for last 1 week and i m quit satisfied ... moreCan u please tell me about camera performance because i want camera like high end phones or like dslr and lags while playing heavy games? I am bit confused in buying huaeei g8 and galaxy a3 .

yogesh, 07 Dec 2015gaming performance is not upto the mark. many times frame d... moreSad to hear that. Fortunately for me, everything going good for bow except I get display with yellow tint. Gonna go service center maybe next week.

I never play yet your game that you mention, but I already play games that has high graphic/memory usage such as Octodad : Dadliest Catch, Iesabel, Munch Oddysee and I played it 1-2 hours continously. There is no drop frames or anything when playing for long time. Highest temperature that my device reached was 43°C-44.5°C. Feels quite warm but thats normal for a smartphone. This phone pretty fast to get warm up but not a big issue.

Maybe game that you mentioned is more powerful than games that I have played. Thats why no problem happens to me. I should try and see what wouls happen. Oh yea, my A8 is Exynos version

New in Japan. http://www.au.kddi.com/mobile/product/smartphone/scv32/

• 1234

It shows not registered on network I can't call anyone and anyone cannot call me ... plzz solve my problem I have switched it off and taken out my sim card but still no results

• andrea

hi guys,

is samsung a8 made in U.S is ok or not??..is anyone using this kind of unit.

thanks.

• yogesh

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2015Whats lacking ? Mind to tell me please ? Seems like you nev... moregaming performance is not upto the mark. many times frame drops while playing asphalt 8 or nova 3 or modern combat 5. and device gets heated after 15-20 min of game play.. as heating starts the soc starts throatling & then you can see more fame drops. you cant play heavy games for more than 20-30 min because of heating & frame drops. i loves to play games thats why i am regretting for buying this a8. also it gets heat up by using 4g internet continuously tested on airtel 4g in mumbai india.

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2015Which is better? A8 OR J7? Thanks in advance! I think a8

• Kashif khan

I m using galaxy A8 for last 1 week and i m quit satisfied with overall performance of this beautiful slim smartphone,it never heat no lagg excellent battery timing i m using exynos A800f in pakistan bought it at price 40300 pakistani rupees