Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

Shakir, 04 Dec 2015Should I buy this or wait for A7 (2016)??? Please help me. Is th... moreIt's a big deal if you always leave your apps on background and never close it. 3GB RAM are important too if you like using Chrome with 50 tabs.

I suggest you wait for the A7 (2016). Obviously it gonna be lot expensive but it would be better with glass design, bigger battery, fast charging, better speaker placement, notification light, better camera with OIS as Samsung say and I think A7 2016 use faster processor too (Not sure about this).

Galaxy A8 is still good choice but if you can wait for something better, why not wait ?

• Shakir

Should I buy this or wait for A7 (2016)??? Please help me. Is the 3GB ram of the A7 (2016) a big deal???

Which is better A8 or Note 4? Tell me pls!

AnonD-314373, 02 Dec 2015No worries use it untill its charging became on 1% then turn off... moreThanks lady!

AnonD-314373, 02 Dec 2015After two or three weeks when phone gets charged from 1% to 100%... moreThank you Drisha. Yes, like you said, the temperature's taken care of itself the more I'm using the device.

Good day! :)

Sam Ch, 03 Dec 2015Assalam o Alaikum ! Is there no heating issue with exynos ? Exynose is far better you should buy it

• Donex_Naija Boy

Phone is gorgeous, buh i see no reason why this phone should b too overpriced. Common Sammy, this phone is priced very closed to galaxy Note4 wish is far too equipped in every way. Are u guys for real??? Btw it doesn't even hav heart rate

GOT A8 today 40k rs .working fine no such heating issue better display than any other A series handset..battey timing is also ok .5.1.1 lolipop ..

Small Dragon, 03 Dec 2015I bough it 4 days ago. When listen music by earphone, if i keep ... moreGo replace it. I never experienced what you say at all. Maybe it is faulty unit. Hope everything fine for you.

ANONYMOUS, 03 Dec 2015The Samsung A8 has light Indicator for notifications / charging... moreUnfortunately, no.

• ANONYMOUS

The Samsung A8 has light Indicator for notifications / charging battery and other things ?

• Sam Ch

Assalam o Alaikum !
Is there no heating issue with exynos ?

• tiger

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2015Which is best??a8 s6 or note 4a8

• Small Dragon

I bough it 4 days ago. When listen music by earphone, if i keep the screenlight turn on during the process, seem to be nothing happened. But, if i turn off the screenlight, i heard many many crackcles. My A8 run on chip Exynos 5430 & renderer Mali T628. Does anyone had the same problem with me? Sorry for bad English.

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2015Which is best??a8 s6 or note 4Ofcourse A8 if you get Exynose version otherwise if u manage battery then S6 is better

It good to use but , I have heating using . I played gave for 10 mins , within that it got heated up which I never faced in ios or other andriod mobile I used so far

Which is best??a8 s6 or note 4

Pree, 01 Dec 2015I want to buy A8 if any problum this phone pls share with meNot even a single prob if you got exynose version you will feel lucky and happy :)

AnonD-111365, 01 Dec 2015So I got a new Samsung Galaxy A8 yesterday night. However, wha... moreNo worries use it untill its charging became on 1% then turn off and charge it properly and use it adter 2 weeks it will be fine and if you get an update do that update too after instaling that update your phone will be smooth am using exynose i was very uncomfortable n missed my galaxy E7 but now am satisfied and happy :)

AnonD-111365, 01 Dec 2015Hi everyone. I just got a new Samsung Galaxy A8 yesterday night... moreAfter two or three weeks when phone gets charged from 1% to 100% once it will be perfectly fine i already had same problem in start then i got an update of 95mb so now after two weeks its working well even battery is improved day by day its exynose version am using