Samsung Galaxy A8

Samsung Galaxy A8

• Mexx

Small Dragon, 03 Dec 2015I bough it 4 days ago. When listen music by earphone, if i keep ... moreYea, I'm also experiencing same problem. I've been planning on going to the Samsung Customer care but I haven't had the time

Shakir, 04 Dec 2015Should I buy this or wait for A7 (2016)??? Please help me. Is th... moreWait for A7 2016 coz it has better battery and speakers moved to bottom beside the charging port

Galaxy A8, A5 or J7?

Which is better? A8 OR J7? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2015Which is better A8 or Note 4? Tell me pls! Note 4 especially with S-Pen

Shakir, 04 Dec 2015Should I buy this or wait for A7 (2016)??? Please help me. Is th... moreIt's a big deal if you always leave your apps on background and never close it. 3GB RAM are important too if you like using Chrome with 50 tabs.

I suggest you wait for the A7 (2016). Obviously it gonna be lot expensive but it would be better with glass design, bigger battery, fast charging, better speaker placement, notification light, better camera with OIS as Samsung say and I think A7 2016 use faster processor too (Not sure about this).

Galaxy A8 is still good choice but if you can wait for something better, why not wait ?

• Shakir

Should I buy this or wait for A7 (2016)??? Please help me. Is the 3GB ram of the A7 (2016) a big deal???

Which is better A8 or Note 4? Tell me pls!

AnonD-314373, 02 Dec 2015No worries use it untill its charging became on 1% then turn off... moreThanks lady!

AnonD-314373, 02 Dec 2015After two or three weeks when phone gets charged from 1% to 100%... moreThank you Drisha. Yes, like you said, the temperature's taken care of itself the more I'm using the device.

Good day! :)

Sam Ch, 03 Dec 2015Assalam o Alaikum ! Is there no heating issue with exynos ? Exynose is far better you should buy it

• Donex_Naija Boy

Phone is gorgeous, buh i see no reason why this phone should b too overpriced. Common Sammy, this phone is priced very closed to galaxy Note4 wish is far too equipped in every way. Are u guys for real??? Btw it doesn't even hav heart rate

GOT A8 today 40k rs .working fine no such heating issue better display than any other A series handset..battey timing is also ok .5.1.1 lolipop ..

Small Dragon, 03 Dec 2015I bough it 4 days ago. When listen music by earphone, if i keep ... moreGo replace it. I never experienced what you say at all. Maybe it is faulty unit. Hope everything fine for you.

ANONYMOUS, 03 Dec 2015The Samsung A8 has light Indicator for notifications / charging... moreUnfortunately, no.

• ANONYMOUS

The Samsung A8 has light Indicator for notifications / charging battery and other things ?

• Sam Ch

Assalam o Alaikum !
Is there no heating issue with exynos ?

• tiger

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2015Which is best??a8 s6 or note 4a8

• Small Dragon

I bough it 4 days ago. When listen music by earphone, if i keep the screenlight turn on during the process, seem to be nothing happened. But, if i turn off the screenlight, i heard many many crackcles. My A8 run on chip Exynos 5430 & renderer Mali T628. Does anyone had the same problem with me? Sorry for bad English.

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2015Which is best??a8 s6 or note 4Ofcourse A8 if you get Exynose version otherwise if u manage battery then S6 is better