Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016)

• vikrant

it support 4k video recording and quick charging 2.0

AnonD-360531, 24 Oct 2015According to rumors it will come with a rotating camera. Is it r... more@saan...it will never come with a rotating camera..

• reigns

I don't like hybrid sim card I see a7,e7,e5,a8, these Samsung phone have hybrid sim card. I like two sim and sd card both slot capacity in Samsung A9 so I'm sure I brought Samsung a9

The Snapdragon 620 does support 4K video recording.

Sai, 27 Nov 2015There is no gorilla glass Protection and No front LED Flash Are you kidding? This does have Corning Gorilla Glass screen. Wait till the announcement and you will see I am right.

• Sai

There is no gorilla glass Protection and No front LED Flash

It will be a waste if it does not have 4K(2160p) video recording since Xperia M5 Is Available at Almost Galaxy A8 price

• Ali

I hope this one to have led notification indicator.

• urda

j7 i have it

• Network

jjtb, 23 Nov 2015Please suggest me smartphone under 32000 rupees in Samsung with ... moreWhy removable battery

• jjtb

Please suggest me smartphone under 32000 rupees in Samsung with at least 3000mah removable battery 3gb ram 32 gb internal memory best camera n sound

jjtb, 13 Nov 2015Is this is best smartphone or not , if not please tell me other ... moreSamsung Galaxy Note 5 & Galaxy S6 Edge +

Samsumg have to upgrade its battery to 4000mhA

• jjtb

Is this is best smartphone or not , if not please tell me other best smartphone

• sam

want flash for front camera

• A9 too gud 2 be true

Quad A72 and A53?
Adreno 510?

Only dumb person will believe such specs will exist for A series more than S series. Too good to be true huh...

• summit

6 inches.. need s6 like camera sensor with ois for A9.. 4000 mah battery.. remove bloatwares.. slim alum body..

• dx

add some different specifications to A9
like...........
1.body colours
2.4k video
3.retina flash
4.5.7 screen

• hossein

its not bad phone but who one know is there s6 mini or when is it to come ?????????

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2015If got Type C USB, Mini Today Widgets, Android 6 OS, I can consi... more... same, plus trade off the Note 3 removable battery for a more slimmer and solid outer shell body, Samsung phone File manager is powerful than LG, LG also has Mini calendar for daily agenda events reminder. Lets see