Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330

Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330

• BB

horrible phone. have to reset it 5 times a day because it loses signal.

would be a great handset for the price if it didnt have this problem.

• di

I can received.incoming calls but Icant make a call it just show call ended when I want to make a cll please advice

• Catty

AnonD-2098, 27 Oct 2013I'm from South Africa and I downloaded my bbm from the samsung a... moreI'm from South Africa I downloaded BBM now it doesn't want to launch,I tried using Wi-Fi and it doesn't allow me to connect :-(
plz help: csithaweni@gmail.com

• gerhard

Diksha, 27 Oct 2013I lyk querty,n i olso lyked the looks of this phone... but i've... moreI use the 5330 everyday as a business phone. Never hangs, sometimes a little lag with Jelly Bean. Aside for the low quality display it's an excellent phone. Battery is very good with lots of chat apps running and you will not find better wifi and mobile data reception IMO.

• Yogendra (YOGI)

i am using this phone from last Six month but all the time my contacts and phone log open very slowly so what should i do please tell me on my Email id --> kunwarysp@gmail.com

• omkar

Diksha, 27 Oct 2013I lyk querty,n i olso lyked the looks of this phone... but i've... morehey diksha..m using this phone frm past 9mnths..purchased d phone on d same date of release as i badly wanted a qwerty android phone..yes sometimes it hangs bt wen I restart d phone thn it behaves gud..if u want qwerty phone thn go for dis othrwise thr r optns like xperia E dual oy galaxy young duos...got any more query..feel free to mail me at omkarsubakade@gmail.com

• AnonD-2098

jess, 15 Oct 2013Hi there, just bought this phone recently. Can someone pls te... moreI don't know from which country you are, but in South Africa I buy a 100mb data bundle which lasts me a month (Whatsapp, BBM, Facebook and I sometimes check my email)

• AnonD-2098

prabowo96, 24 Oct 2013Off course, even if your system is still Android 4.0 Ice Cream S... moreI'm from South Africa and I downloaded my bbm from the samsung app store

• Diksha

I lyk querty,n i olso lyked the looks of this phone...
but i've heard, its often irritating wen it hangs a lott...
Is this tru..??
Will it be a waste..??
Somebody plzz suggest...
my range is around 8ooo/-

Thank u..!!

prabowo96, 24 Oct 2013Off course, even if your system is still Android 4.0 Ice Cream S... moreyap...i got this phone and my BBM is workng very smooth..

• Emmanuel

Miss D, 25 Oct 2013Hi guys, I really hope someone can help me. How do I take a scre... moreGo download the application which is named 'easy screenshort' from play store that one works perfectly fine both in rooted and unrooted galaxy phones!

• Tau

prabowo96, 24 Oct 2013Off course, even if your system is still Android 4.0 Ice Cream S... moreI aggre with you, and i can run BBM for Android in Samsung G Chat OS 4.1.2

• Miss D

Hi guys, I really hope someone can help me. How do I take a screenshot with this phone?? I googled youtube videos and they say i have to press the home key and the lock key at the same time but it doesnt work on mine. Please help

• sim

what shuould i do in order to use my mobile touch

• prabowo96

ryan, 22 Oct 2013it's availabel for bbm?Off course, even if your system is still Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
But you won't find the BBM on Google Play Store. Someone said that the screen resolution is too small for BBM although in my opinion is not.
The workaround is, download the APK from other places. I downloaded from XDA Developer (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?­t=2493373), installed it into my device and wait for approx. 1 day to get email confirmation from BlackBerry.

Now the BBM is run on my Galaxy Chat without any problem.

• achmad

whether it can be for bbm?