Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330

hey gys i tell you its 445 mb of ram
cpu 850 mhz
and most amazing thing is it 7.1 music surround audio

• AMOL..LOLLYPOP

can we use ms ofc in this phone plz suggest

Galaxy chat

• vish

hello,please tell me how can I move apps to SD card in this mobile

• Mario

Phone specifications on the internet says that it has a internal memory of 4 GB but at the total space of the phone shows 1.95 GB, why ? Where's the rest of 2,05 GB ?

for those of you who cannot read the specs should read a previous post of mine in which I have explained the RAM stuff. I don't why most of the people asking the amount of RAM when it is clearly stated in the specs. And somebody here has commented that the RAM is 445 MB. Don't mislead anyone please.

Amit, 10 Oct 2012It states here that it is upgradeable to 4.1, has anyone done it yet?samsung has not yet released the update, so nobody would have installed it up till now. wait for some time and you will get it.

• Priti

Amit, 10 Oct 2012It states here that it is upgradeable to 4.1, has anyone done it yet?Hey have you bought this?

For those who are asking for the RAM, read the specs before posting. It's clearly stated there.
And just to answere the other question, it can run apps in background. It's Android after all. And will be upgraded soon to the latest Jelly Bean.

sravs, 10 Oct 2012anyone plz tel me..sony xperia tipo or samsung galaxy chat...whi... moreChat. Tipo has very serious problem regarding the Touch. New users might not notice it yet. Since it appears after a week. Not just in India but in all places. Even here in the Philippines. Many are complaining.

• sravs

anyone plz tel me..sony xperia tipo or samsung galaxy chat...which one's better to buy?

• Amit

It states here that it is upgradeable to 4.1, has anyone done it yet?

• AB

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2012Can someone plzzz tell me how much RAM this phone have...???? It has 445 Mb RAM

Kevin_U-Kiss, 09 Oct 2012I want to buy the Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330, but I also want to ... moreif you have the money to buy sgs2 then go for the htc one s. It is the best phone in that price range.

Can someone plzzz tell me how much RAM this phone have...????

• Kevin_U-Kiss

I want to buy the Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330, but I also want to buy the Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II. I've compared both of the but I still don't know what to get

• cm punk

Can i can run apps in background?

In samsung chat

• kery

i love this phone so much. but i hope samsung will produce better qwerty phone. hopefully the specs are at least as below: camera 5mp, video 720p 30fps, internal memory 8gb, 512ram, 1ghz dual core, 3.5" screen....i think it will be much better than blackberry...

• Tan

More than 2days battery life with 2G casual use! Very good phone and nice keypad..