Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330

Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330

• wynet

already launched here in Indonesia. Price about US$135..

• Raj

AnonD-67962, 25 Aug 2012my friend work in samsung he told me galaxy chat priceAsk your friend what is the price and when available in market

• Raj

Rishabh, 31 Aug 2012Thank you for informing me... But can any one tell me any site ... more
this mobile is available on Naaptool.com , Rs-10000

• shahrukh irani

Last time it said exp. rel.july and now they are saying august. Now august is also over and maybe next august. What a joke.

• Imran

when its going to launch in Pakistan? its been 2 months now

• zain

Prince..., 31 Aug 2012Hey Dear kindly tell me this phone is good na and this phone is ... morebhai this mobile is not available even in international market yet...

• Govind

Hey This Phone Is allready Launched In INDIA....

• Rishabh

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2012This phone has been already launched in India and the current pr... moreThank you for informing me... But can any one tell me any site on wich I can buy or see its price..

Please HELP!!

Rishabh, 27 Aug 2012THIS PHONE HAS ALREADY BEEN LAUNCHED IN SPAIN..! Its price there... moreThis phone has been already launched in India and the current price is 11300.00

• route 66

the phone is launched in mainland china by a major online retail site 360buy ,the price is 998 chinese yen with free within china delivry.

shame on samsumg for a year 2004 camerra of 2m

• Prince...

Nik, 29 Aug 2012This phone has been already launched in India and the current pr... moreHey Dear kindly tell me this phone is good na and this phone is available in gujarat state in surat city .. ???

• Nik

This phone has been already launched in India and the current price is 11300.00

• chippu

dis is a nice phone...

• malaya r.k

yes friends this mobile is india& iam so much exited by the phone

• Rishabh

THIS PHONE HAS ALREADY BEEN LAUNCHED IN SPAIN..! Its price there is around Rs.10,500/-

Can Some one please tell me its release date & price in INDIA.?? Please Help!!!

• M.Hanif

it is nice told me prices i like it.

• tab

I want to know that this phone well full fill the chating or not

• Shiva

A true copy of Micromax A78. For once, big companies like Samsung are also copying models of other smaller companies. Using Micromax A78 presently which is good but expect Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 to work even better. Stand up to your reputation Samsung....cheers.

• ajju

yuliano_02, 24 Aug 2012A big question: - Samsung Galaxy chat have available the tehnolo... moreGalaxy chat have pinch zoom and good looking with android 4.0 ice cream sandwich

• shyam

Its demo version will be available from 27th Aug onwards & physical handsets by sept 1. Its sub Rs. 8000/-
No Front camera, Primary cam just 2MP, not in black color