Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• k

AnonD-298792, 03 Mar 2015when i played asphalt my graphics r too slowUninstall the game and then reinstall it.

• habib

when samsung release 4.4.4. kitkat update for grand 2 please

please release soon ,.......

• Raja patel

Grand 2 lolipop update??????????
Plz. Reply me friend's.......

• K K

Hi my grand 2 is awesome fone an awesome battery backup
3 days talktime no one can stand on this fone grand battery life..

Hunny ubhi, 04 Mar 2015My grand 2 shows blue screen and restart after that.. its does ... moreif blue screen appears then just go for NK1 binary update of 4.4.2
I think that might be the sure solution for this problem

• mulham

shaghul, 04 Mar 2015I have buy a grand 2 mobile in january but in feb i have trouble... moreJust do a fresh flash for your grand 2 ang it will be perfect

• Barun

LTE Network not support

• shaghul

I have buy a grand 2 mobile in january but in feb i have trouble with camera it says failed to intialize camera what i can do cmt fast

experts..plz help
my old grand i9082 had ( s memo ) and i hav important notes in it..
now i bought grand 2 and i cannot find ( s memo ) or ( s notes) in it..
plz help me guys ..what to do ?????

• neeelrocks

when I turn the auto brightness on and enter into a dark room the brightness turns down too low and I am barely able to see anything on it

• neeelrocks

• Hunny ubhi

My grand 2 shows blue screen and restart after that..
its does twice a day
plz suggest what to do?

• Somu811

Thishanujan, 03 Mar 2015Grand2Go for Grand Max

• Somu811

Neesha23, 03 Mar 2015Hi all grand 2 users how to enable org cable in it.... Pls reply fastOTG cable not supported

• TATA

j boy, 02 Mar 2015Please help me.... since i upgraded to 4.4.2 nothing special rat... moreTry to make factory reset(after you make backup)

• Neesha23

Hi all grand 2 users how to enable org cable in it.... Pls reply fast

• Thishanujan

Dardan, 01 Mar 2015hi man Can you tell me which is best Samsung Galaxy grand 2 ... moreGrand2

• Thishanujan

AnonD-298792, 02 Mar 2015Thank you Brother.but asphalt 8 running gd in grand prime.i thin... moreIs samsung galaxy grand prime good mobile?

AnonD-298792, 02 Mar 2015but i was played asphalt 8 another grand 2 of my frnd.bt it was ... moreAt the starting when the game is just installed it plays it smooth.... But when it is stressed or after 1-2 months the real lag starts...

• armaan

Does it support ir transmitter?
Please response fast.