Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• ashan

AnonD-321418, 27 Oct 2014U all are doing mistake.... If any problem in grand 2 the... moreI agree wit u my friend.,.grand 2 is da best cell phone i've ever used

umi, 24 Oct 2014which phone is better grand 2 or grand prime??I think prime stands nowhere to grand 2

U all are doing mistake....
If any problem in grand 2 then all should have same problem na. But only few people have some problem with mobile or kitkat.

U people have made mistake...
1) either u have not updated ur mobile properly I.e factory reset required before update which u have not done
2) when u update via wifi then speed should be stable if fluctuations are more then will affect on ur update.. .

So friends there is no single problem with grand 2 and kitkat becoz i m using from last 4 month with kitkat and its so smooth and butter.. .Only u few people have some problem it means u did something wrong but that does not mean that grand 2 or kitkat is bad.. . Mobile and update both r good just required to correct ur mistake

Pls dont blame to grand 2 or kitkat... Blame ur self and correct them and enjoy grand 2

U all are doing mistake....
If any problem in grand 2 then all should have same problem na. But only few people have some problem with mobile or kismat.

U people have made mistake...

So friends there is no single problem with grand 2 and kismat becoz i m using from last 4 month with kitkat

• Janine

supun sudara, 26 Oct 2014i think you your phone is jaymed.fully reset your phone or ... moreWhat do you mean jaymed? If I factory reset my phone will that void my warranty?

• k

jithesh, 26 Oct 2014I would like to by a samsung phone which is better grand2 o... moreSamsung prime is better if you love selfies.

• k

123.57mb update will make your phone smooth and less hanging will occur.

supun supun, 26 Oct 2014Hey guys i know that you guys using grand 2.but i hard lot ... moresupun did you update your grand 2 with new firmware updates? its jelly bean 187Mb.. yoy said you have grand 2 LTE . so i think your phone also display the software update message. if you update that without any matter please tell me. because i try it with my grand 2 LTE but booting loop broblem accrued.update happening very finly but at final stage pizza.de newly updated app will not initialize that cause to the loop rebooting. i did update with OTA (using internet).. and i allso want to know from where you brought your phone?? thanks.. ,iam also from Sri lanka

Raj, 25 Nov 2013Is this phone have any screen protection ????? No

It hits ùp in short period..

Are this phone support otg?

• supun supun

Hey guys i know that you guys using grand 2.but i hard lot of bad news about grand 2.all i want to tell you guys buy grand 2 with company warranty.buy grnd 2 sm g7105.good luck.

• supun sudara

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2014The worst in Galaxy Grand 2 is heating of device "in j... morei think your phone is a root one.

• supun sudara

Janine, 26 Oct 2014I updated my phone to KitKat last October 23 then last nigh... morei think you your phone is jaymed.fully reset your phone or include new software to your phone.

• ismarwanto

my phone grand 2 vibrate loss after upgrade ... sittt

• subash

There's problem with the gprs......the mobile data get disconnectd itself.....it really sucks.....i cant use gprs proparly.....does anyone have any solution...plz post

The worst in Galaxy Grand 2 is heating of device "in just....just 10 mins" to temperature close to 104 thermometric temp. I will not recommend to anyone.

• Janine

I updated my phone to KitKat last October 23 then last night blue screen appeared. Today I tried to wipe cache partition but it says error. Why is that? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

Smruti Ranjan, 25 Oct 2014Its been 7 months to my Grand 2 and i have faced more than ... morehey smruti you have to clear catch and rom and reset,, then ur problems will go off.. so try it pressing volume up+ menu+power button..

• Khan