Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• bsgroup

Wow rely Owsem in this type of budget really fantastic cellphone

I like it but I m using last 6 month
No compleat still
No battery issue
no network problem

Nothing error
Really too good

• Smruti Ranjan

Its been 7 months to my Grand 2 and i have faced more than 10
problems in my G2. Latest one is my g2 is continuously shutting down and restarting but the menu screen is not displaying.please reply.

Samsung Grand 2 id the worst cell phone i have ever used.
Request you all to not go for Samsung brands it is waste of money and time.

• fahim

awsome phone

Yeh tejas what is u r source that grand 2 will be up darde to 5.0 lollipop I want to know because also a grand 2 user

Nice smooth touch battery good gaming good bought from nearby mobile store 3 days ago 4.4.2 os ,waiting for lollipop update ***

• arel

amal k.r, 23 Oct 2014grand 2 using for 2 week heating problem and restart problem....... Yeah.. Me too

best

• kiran gowda

i have grand2 brought in samsung cafe it s 4month old it have ganding problem

• villa illapattadhari

Me to I am using grand2 it's awesome mobile it's no lag it speed was great and the new update was cuming soon
I am waiting for lollipop

• kaththi suresh

"i am waiting" for 4.4.4

• fenil

When Android 4.4.4 coming on grand 2?

Finnaly i bought grand 2 . . Using from 2 days no lag problem . No heat . . Battery is avg . . Not bad. . . Ui is good. . Actually it cm wit 4.3 jely been . I update it to 4.4.2 wn i bought in samsung cafe through system only. Nw no problem at all. I ll cm back after few days give review once again. . Be wait. . .

• faizal

This fon support on the go???

• dk

gps is nt wrking in many grnd 2 .. chek it out buddies. ...

• grand_2 usER

i have been trying to update my OS (4.3) to 4.4.2 but it says the OS is the latest software. help!!

• JOHN PALLER

WOOOOW THIS IS SO awesome mobile phone it is amazing

• premraaj pathe

i wants to using in all ready samsung gallaxy grand 2 handset for your handset by very good quality in i very verylike samsung inf thanks .

brothers .. i have grand 2 LTE G7105 and today i update the firmware but at the final stage there was a boot loop issue due to a undefined app called pizza.de .. that app not even on my stock app list.. so i waited 10 minutes more but phone not get boot properly.. finally i had to clear the catch and wipe data and restore. then reboot .. problem solved . guys new updates in sri lanka now but take own risk before you updating the new jelly 4.3 updates.. it may cause problems . thanks..

• madz18

my phone charges 100% in 4-5hrs is my phone have problem or i need to change battery?

• madz18

hi want to ask if did i bought a fake grand 2 or not because i don't have a memo app on my app draw? thank's in advance.