Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• supun sudara

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2014The worst in Galaxy Grand 2 is heating of device "in j... morei think your phone is a root one.

• supun sudara

Janine, 26 Oct 2014I updated my phone to KitKat last October 23 then last nigh... morei think you your phone is jaymed.fully reset your phone or include new software to your phone.

• ismarwanto

my phone grand 2 vibrate loss after upgrade ... sittt

• subash

There's problem with the gprs......the mobile data get disconnectd itself.....it really sucks.....i cant use gprs proparly.....does anyone have any solution...plz post

The worst in Galaxy Grand 2 is heating of device "in just....just 10 mins" to temperature close to 104 thermometric temp. I will not recommend to anyone.

• Janine

I updated my phone to KitKat last October 23 then last night blue screen appeared. Today I tried to wipe cache partition but it says error. Why is that? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

Smruti Ranjan, 25 Oct 2014Its been 7 months to my Grand 2 and i have faced more than ... morehey smruti you have to clear catch and rom and reset,, then ur problems will go off.. so try it pressing volume up+ menu+power button..

• Khan

Whic ph0ne i will ch0z . Grand 2 or prime

• subbu

i also faced same problems after updating to kitkat...later i went to service center and reinstalled kitkat then everything working fine :)

• Badal

Worst phone ever, it might be due to the f****** kitkat upgrade which was done in the service centre or the phone is stupid. Pls i need a downgrade. My cell hangs a lot really a LOT, restarts automatically and more. When i ask the srvice centre to downgrade it back to jelly bean they say we cant do it, then WTF can u do it ass****. Dont buy the phone if it comes with KITKAT. I NEED A DOWNGRADE ASAP.

• parvez

Jibin, 25 Oct 2014Dear frndzz, For last 7 months am using grand2 its a nic ph... more123.57mb update will resolve ur issue...before update i have many problems now after updating i can see all the problems have been resolved.so far i haven't face any issues.so do update your phone to kitkat

• jithesh

I would like to by a samsung phone which is better grand2 or prime

• mahi

last five months i used grand 2, now a complaint raised that is my phone restarted automatically, i will give the phone to Samsung service at pathanamthitta, kerala they restored my phone then the complaint cleared but now the complaint restart,is it a complaint or what..?

• k

madz18, 25 Oct 2014my phone charges 100% in 4-5hrs is my phone have problem or... moreDo not worry,its normal.

• k

AnonD-324043, 26 Oct 2014hey can anyone tell me how much is the price for this phone?Its cheaper now,check snapdeal junglee or flipkart.

• neesha

its really awesome. no problem at all!

• dr.kashif

Hi guys.after reading alot of comments i were decided to grab grand 2.often used sony xperia z.but this phone is much better then other versions. Camera quality is averge.good perfomance i noticed after week of usage .no hanging issue..touch is smooth .Good battery time.for those who are not sure what to do i must say go for grand 2 its more then impressive phone and you will be happy for sure

hey can anyone tell me how much is the price for this phone?

Till now no kitkat update for my g2
Why !!!? :(

• Jibin

Dear frndzz, For last 7 months am using grand2 its a nic phn but once i upgraded to kitkat problem starts heating,battery draining etc... And nw i'm facing in lockscreen time is showing upside down....as per samsung 120MB upgraded(latest) aftr tht it shows lyk tht.....any solutions hav any1 have same problem....plzz help...