Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• Rah

Excellent

• nani

i want to ready for buy grand2... but now price has been dropped and come with kitkat version... if the phone is good why price has dropped... and do all parts and whatever come like old grand2 plz suggest me iam in dialoma

• umi

which phone is better grand 2 or grand prime??

• nani

Rafiq, 22 Oct 2014After upgrading into 4.4.2 my phone is restarting unexpectedly. ... morego to service center ask them..........

• vic86

is thise update lolepope

saash p, 24 Oct 2014Android L?Bro is it confirmed?Not yet confirmed but Google have tested and it is eligible for update... I think if it is eligible in testing even moto g can get update then y not.. .. even many expert have same opinion what I said...

• Sripathy

My phone is getting heated during video cliping and also watching video. Is this is an inherent defect or it is normal

• viknesh king

ya I have grand2 it is awesome phone and it has lot of features etc and the gaming was also awesome and no lag etc...

• J

I updated mine from Jellybean to KitKat. After installing the 400+ MB, I installed the newest update right away. I must say I'm one of the few users who got lucky updating. It's awesome!!! But we'll still see on the next few weeks.

• suresh kaththi

vikneshking, 24 Oct 2014Grand2 is awesome smartphone in all Samsung mobile it's having ... moreYa it's a awesome phone with great features

• Amir

Frnds m using nokia 701 and want to purchase android mobile.
Plz commnt about samsng grand2 and qmobile noir a750 wich is the best mobile

• saash p

AnonD-321418, 24 Oct 2014Always welcome....will get android L also upto end of march or A... moreAndroid L?Bro is it confirmed?

kay, 24 Oct 2014Grand 2 android 4.4.4 update........ ThanksAlways welcome....will get android L also upto end of march or April 2015

kay, 24 Oct 2014Grand 2 android 4.4.4 update........ ThanksWelcome friend

• kay

[deleted post]Grand 2 android 4.4.4 update........ Thanks

• shahrizal

supportla asphalt 8.. but lagging a bit...

• kay

[deleted post]Thanks

• suresh kaththi

It is a great phone I liked it very much and gaming performance also superb in simple word it's super phone

• vikneshking

Grand2 is awesome smartphone in all Samsung mobile it's having best features and tricks is so awesome so buy frnd it will no lag

• viknesh king

This is the fastest smart phone in Samsung, the tricks of grand2 was awesome the features r really awesome the speed was super fast so buy the grand2 frnd it will no lag etc .