Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• Rathor

Megha Soni, 22 Aug 2015Its very bad phone . It has lagging problem not good gaming perf... moreLumia 535 drty mobile and grand 2 best mobile okkkk

• Karx

ram, 24 Aug 2015no lollipop or kitkat 4.4.4 ... hmmmmmmNice mobile

• ram

no lollipop or kitkat 4.4.4 ... hmmmmmm

• Grand 2

Best phone ever... But no more update after 4.4.2, that's disappointed me... Even front camera always set on beauty face automatically, how to sort out that problem please can someone help me?

• dd

Don't think it's a vry gud fone guys believe me

• ashok

Sangma, 22 Aug 2015can anyone help me how to get 3g on my grand 2sure sangma,

frist u can active 3g plan also u can in 3g network area
after that u can go to setting then sim card management open this options after that open data connection options also u can selected sim 1 remember ur 3g sim in frist slot after that u can go to more networks optinos then mobile network options then u can see network mode sim 1 option u need to seleted gsm/wcdma auto mode option after that reboot ur handset set date & time then u can use 3g service with H+ symboll...i'm sure u can 100% using 3g service..by

• Roman

Sangma, 22 Aug 2015can anyone help me how to get 3g on my grand 2Go to settings>more networks>network mode and select wcdma only.

• AJAY

Proudly using my Grand 2 for last 1.6 years. The first version was excellent hardware used is best to handle multi tasking .

• Megha Soni

Its very bad phone . It has lagging problem not good gaming performance in simple words i can say that this is the worst phone by Samsung even Microsoft Lumia 535 is better than the grand 2

• Sangma

can anyone help me how to get 3g on my grand 2

My head going to burst m not getting 3g in my grand 2.

My head going to burst m not getting 3g in my grand 2.

• Mr. khan

I heard abt grand 2 is available in 4G................. kindly conform

• manideep

please update samsung galaxy grand 2 duos sm-G7102 TO LOLIPOP

• Max

Samsung is west off money phone

• Amrita

Grand2 update lollipop then will be best.
pls update lollipop grand2

AJAY , 20 Aug 2015Where's are the models which were released with Samsung Grand 2 ... morewhen will it be updated to lollipop??