Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

• sam

All user tell the customer care about update not to tell that I have a issue in grand2

• kaththi

I have just called at this number 180030008282 and I have got reply that first they have checked lollipop but some issues is created like mobile heating so now they will solve this issue first then we will lollipop update official for ur galaxy grand2 till that I am waiting

• rupesh

AnonD-388719, 15 May 2015Guys call tollfree 180030008282 and say to samsung we want lolli... morei already call samsumng grand2 care and forwaded my requst for lollipop....its really works guys pls support our device its deserve lolipop...guys pls call and register your requst...thanks

samsung grand2 is superb mobile ever....pls samsung gives it power of new android lollipop....

Guys call tollfree 180030008282 and say to samsung we want lollipop for our lovely grand2..Pls every grand2 user must call and requst to samsung for lollipop updation...dont worry its tollfree....pls guys call and support our lovely king of grand..grand2....

• k

Anonymous, 15 May 2015Our grand2 is in 5th position and prime is at down😉&... moreGrand and Grand 2 are both very good sets. Prime is really a good modified Grand. Nothing else.

Our grand2 is in 5th position and prime is at down😉😂😎

• lajith

even moto g gets the lollipop...no lollipop for grand 2 ....This the worst thing about thevsamsung Co.2014 released handset not giving update...never I wil buy samsung phone again

• Jennifer spurlock

Anonymous, 15 May 2015Hi Samsung V R so lucky,,,,V have a S...G...G...2 with dis devic... more New phone. Brithday Yes

Hi Samsung V R so lucky,,,,V have a S...G...G...2 with dis device V R very happy,, dis device is really grand in all the mobile world as per my knowledge as well as performance of my grand2,,,and it will creat "8th" wonder in mobile world, if u upgrade lolipop version on this device.....and this is 13th month M using Grand 2,,,but i didn't face any problem till now....B.K.Z....M having my Grand2 with me.... Hi "BROS" am suggesting you all honestly blindly u can go 4 it....Thank u Verymuch Samsung...ILU forever.....

• mey

if grand 2 G7105 LTE can use lollipop..?? thankyou

• ajay

Anonymous, 15 May 2015Grand 2 is not king. Grand prime is king. Its daily interest is ... moreGiven a choice to 100 generous person . The answer will be Grand 2.I am not advocating Samsung but seriously seeing and felt bad about people who invest for a cheap product and as a result ends up running to customers care wasting time & money both.

ganesh, 15 May 2015i luv my g2.. v5.0 android version give to samsung g2 then this... moreDo that grand 2 will be uploaded on it 5.0.2 ????

• ganesh

i luv my g2..
v5.0 android version give to samsung g2 then this mobile is bosss

• k

A Popular set at a decent price.

The latest kitkat is 4.4.4 but lollipop is The newest

• fenil

Anonymous, 15 May 2015Grand 2 is not king. Grand prime is king. Its daily interest is ... moreYou really think grand prime is king..watch the more statistics you can find grand in the all time popular list..grand 2 is long time stay at no.1 position after release..wait for few time you can't find grand prime in any list.

Specs not enough compared to pricetag. Waste of money, S3 is far better.

ajay , 14 May 2015in the past so many smartphone come with so many features.but on... moreGrand 2 is not king. Grand prime is king. Its daily interest is 70%. It even made it to the gsmarena top 10 trending phones of the week. It always been in the top 10 since last year.

• J boy

Please what is the latest update version now? 4.4.2 or 4.4.4.
please notify me am waiting